The New Kid 3

Michael's P.O.V

Why would she get so mad? Was I not suppose to know? Or is it not true?

"How do you know that she likes me?" I asked Rachel when we were sitting down in class.

"When I brought up the girl and her looking at you. When I told you that you should go for it. Then when you actually did, her body language changed."

Wow. Really? No. It can't be. She can't like me. I mean she's beyond beautiful. I've never seen anything like it. A girl like that doesn't deserve a guy like me. If this is or isn't true I can't lose her. Not because of something I didn't do. If she wanted me to know I'm sure she would tell me herself.

Do I like her? I didn't think so until she held my hand. There was something in her touch that made me feel some type of way. Would I date her? Hell yeah! If she likes me I'm not mad. Hell, it was the last thing that I was expecting.

"Text me her address. I'm going to her." I whisper to Rachel. She nods. I turn my papers in leaving. It's a good thing I drove today.

My phone vibrated and I got her address. I don't know how it was possible but I was already there. When did I even get in my car? Damn. I got out of my car locking it walking up to her front door. I ring the door bell waiting.

"COMING!" There's her voice.

The door swings open and she scoffs.

"Why are you here? Your suppose to be in school."

"Um, as you are suppose to be as well. I needed to talk to you and I couldn't wait."

"Well I'm not talking. So bye."

"Please Aaliyah."

"Hurry the hell up!" She moves so I can come in. I walk in and stand. She looks at me crossing her arms.

"Tell me what's wrong. I'm not going to get mad or upset if it is true. I still want you in my life." She falls to her knees on the floor and started crying.

"I-I don't know. I'm just confused and pissed off. I don't know what I do like or what I don't."

"Aaliyah, what are you confused about?"

"I don't know if I like you or not. I just think my heart wants me to fall for someone again. I don't know." Damn. Maybe I can help her? I placed my finger under her chin making her look up at me. Never in a million years would have I ever thought of being this confident. I brought her in for a kiss.

Mind flipped shit. Now, I really feel something there. What if she doesn't. Then what am I going to do? She didn't pull away until like a few seconds after looking away from me sighing.

"I-I-I-I- maybe should leave." I stood up walking to the door, when she grabbed my hand putting it in hers.

"Don't go. Come with me." She walks me upstairs and into her room.

"Uhhhh."

"We aren't doing anything like that." I nod understanding.

"M-Michael I-I think we should just be friends. It's not that I don't like you, because I do. I... I just don't know."

I fucking knew it. That kiss ruined everything. Now me actually liking her ruins the just being friends thing.

"Let's just pretend that kiss didn't happen." She's saying this like it didn't mean anything to her.

"You know what? I have to go." I walk out of her room.

"Michael. Don't leave." She follows me.

"Aaliyah just leave me alone. I made a mistake coming here." I leave the house but of course she follows me.

"Michael, please." I turn around so I could face her.

"I said leave me the hell alone Aaliyah! J-just don't talk to me." I left her standing there getting in my car leaving.

I'm such a fucking idiot. Only my second day here in town and this shit is happening. This is why I don't talk to people. This is why I don't need friends. I get shit on. I get played. Well fuck it! I have better things to do.

I'll just go home and go to bed. Fuck this.

*

Aaliyah's P.O.V

What the hell just happened? Did I just fuck up everything? I think I did. FUCK! This is all Rachel's fault! She's never done something so stupid before. He probably won't even talk to me tomorrow. Guess we will just find out won't we? Might as well just sleep.

*next day*

I hope he will talk to me. We have to talk this out at least. I'm not just going to let this slide. I just thought it was best for us to just stay friends.

Maybe I was wrong? I mean he kissed me. And it was phenomenal.

Maybe he thought I didn't like it? Which I motherfucking did!

Right now I'm just looking for him. His ass better come to school!

Finally, I see him getting out of his car grabbing his book bag. I walk over to him.

"H-hey Michael." He ignores me walking around me. I lay my bag on the back of his car. I grab his arm making him turn around to face me. He jerks his arm away from me. But I grab his hand holding it.

"Would you let me go? I told you to leave me alone."

"I have to tell you something important."

"What? Would you hurry up? I have things to do." I lean up against his car bringing him closer to me. He hesitates before doing so.

"What? What the hell do you have to say? Nothing you say will chan-" this time I bring him in for a kiss. He doesn't take long to respond.

I slowly pull away from the kiss to look at him. He gives me a look that I can not explain. He brings his hand up to my face rubbing my cheek.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I like you. A lot. And I don't want you to leave. I don't know Michael but I know these feelings are mutual and genuine. We can take it slow, but I just can't keep hiding it. We don't have to be official but just as long as I can be near you then that's where I want to be."

"Do you want to be with me?" He smiles at me.

"More than anything." He kisses me again. And god freaking dang it, so many feelings. He grabs my hand then grabs my bag carrying it for me walking us to school.

I'm so happy. More than happy. We are finally together.

(This story isn't good. It was a story that I wrote 2 years ago. I just needed to at least update this book, so I found it and look where we are 🤣)