Secrets? 2

I felt strong arms wrapped around me when I woke up. It scared me at first considering I am not use to having someone else in bed with me. I looked over and saw Michael peacefully sleeping. Carefully, I moved his arm off of me. I made sure not to wake him up. I had to go make breakfast. But first I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair.

I headed out of the room closing the door behind me quietly. I walked by Liam's room to see if he was still sleeping and he was. Both of the boys are still out.

I walked down stairs into the kitchen to make breakfast. I decided to make some chocolate chip pancakes with some bacon on the side. Chocolate chip pancakes is Liam's favorite breakfast and since it is a special day for him, I decided to make him his favorite. It is a special day for him because he gets to go to Neverland today.

I can't believe what Michael said last night. "Being with me you will always be touched, kissed, caressed, and well taken care of. And I can't wait to hear you begging me to stop when you are filled with 8 inches tomorrow." I haven't had sex since before Liam's dad Noah left to go to the army. That was 4 years ago. Which is a long time to not be with someone else. I am scared to have intercourse with Michael. I have only had sex with Noah my entire life. I am scared of being touched and kissed.

It's not that I'm not over Noah, I totally am. But we were together since we were in 8th grade. It was 10 years we were together and he is the father to my son that he wants nothing to do with. I guess you can say that I'm not over with how it all ended, him betraying his own family. Plus, I have dedicated my life fully to my son. He is the most important thing to me and always will be. I couldn't picture my life without him in it.

Falling in love again scares me. I guess that is one of the reasons why I never put myself back out there. That and I didn't want to introduce Liam to a bunch of random guys who he would never see again if things weren't to work out. I care about my baby too much to put him through that. Most guys don't like women with kids anyways. But Michael just seems different.

As I was in my intrusive thoughts I felt arms being wrapped around me from behind.

"Good morning beautiful." Michael said kissing behind my neck.

"Good morning Michael." I responded moving his hands away from me. I went over to the cabinets to grab 3 plates. At this point the food was done.

"Hey come here." Michael said grabbing the plates sitting them on the counter. He grabbed my hands making me face him.

"Michael I have to make everyone's plates. Then I have to go wake Liam up."

"Joanie, the food will be still there. It is not going anywhere. Now come here." Michael pulled me closer to his body until we were chest to chest. I could smell his minty breath. Michael wrapped his arms around me again on my lower back.

"I'm here, what do you want Michael?" I started to get nervous and a little anxious.

"You know what I want. Don't be nervous I just want a good morning kiss." Michael started leaning in until his lips were in contact with mine. I just made it a short quick peck before I backed away from him.

"What was that? Why did you do that for?"

"You said you wanted a good morning kiss and I complied by giving you one."

"Joanie stop being scared and nervous when I want to touch or kiss you. You are going to have to get used to that. I know it's been 4 years but loosen up a little bit."

"Michael, you just don't understand how hard that is for me. Don't tell me what I need to do or how to live my life." I walked out of the kitchen going upstairs to wake Liam up.

"Liam, baby, it's time to get up. Come and brush your teeth." Liam got up easily walking into his bathroom to brush his teeth.

I went back down stairs and Michael was on the phone.

"Just come and pick me up. How long are you going to be? 20 minutes? Okay that's fine. Alright bye."

"You are leaving?" I asked walking back into the kitchen.

"Yep." Michael said walking past me heading up the stairs.

I made Liam's plate for him putting it on the kitchen table. I poured him some apple juice for him to.

As I was walking up the stairs Liam was coming down the stairs.

"Hey buddy, your breakfast is ready at the table for you. Mommy has to do something real quick and then she'll be right back down."

"Okay mommy."

I walked in my room witnessing Michael gather up his things.

"W-why are you leaving?"

"I think it is best for me to leave. There is no reason to stay here any longer."

"You don't have to go Michael."

"Joanie, you have made it very clear to me that you are not interested in me as I am you. Therefore, I no longer need to stay here."

"Michael that is so not true."

"It is very much clear Joanie. Every time I try to touch you, you push me away. Every time I try to kiss you, you push me away. That is completely fine. But what I am not going to do is waste my time and put effort into something that's not going to happen. I am just not going to do it."

"Michael.." I started but he interrupted me.

"I will always be there for you and Liam, I promised you that. But as far as us being together it just can't happen."

I started tearing up because it really broke my heart. This is why I haven't dated.

"Michael.. please let me explain." I grabbed his arm when he tried leaving the bedroom.

Then Michaels phone rang.

"Hello? Okay, I'll be out in just a second. Alright bye."

"Michael, please let me explain myself. I don't want you to leave. That is the last thing that I want." I admitted sniffling.

"I have to go. But I still want you to bring Liam over to Neverland at 4 o'clock. He can even stay the night if he wants to. I'll see you later." Michael left the room heading down the stairs. I was quick to follow right behind him.

"Wait, Michael you are leaving?" Liam asks as soon as he seen Michael heading towards the front door.

"Yes, I have to go Liam. But we are still on for today, so I will see you soon, okay?"

"But why? I was hoping we could play another board game or something before we went."

"I would love to stay and play buddy, but I have a lot of stuff to handle before you come over. But I promise we can play some board games later, alright?"

"Okay! Bye Michael!"

Without another word, Michael left.

I can't believe Michael basically just broke up with me after 6 months. Even though we weren't officially together.

I just ruined everything. Michael is the most amazing guy ever and I blew it. All because I am too scared of opening myself up to him. He doesn't think I want him as much as he wants me but that is most definitely not true. I am so scared of intimacy. Where I haven't been touched, kissed or had sex for so long it terrifies me. What if I don't do it right? What if I don't please him? What if he doesn't like what is under the clothes? I mean I am not skinny by all means. I am far from it. I have stretch marks all over my stomach from being pregnant and overweight. What if that disgusts him? Then I'd just make a fool out of myself for no reason.

I have to show him that I am just as interested in him as he is me. I am just going to have to conquer my fears and show him. That is what I am going to do tonight because we are staying over.