All Time Crush

I was getting ready for the 1988 Grammy Awards. I have been nominated, for Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical, best album and male pop-vocal performance.

Don't get me wrong, I love these award shows, performing, seeing and interacting with all the other artists that I don't see very often. I just don't look forward to winning any awards. If I win, I am grateful for that, but there are a lot better artists out there that are better than me.

This year, the only thing that I am looking forward to is seeing Y/N. I have had a crush on her for so many years. Sadly, I couldn't date her even if I wanted to. Y/N is so beyond beautiful, that a girl like her would never want to be with a guy like me. Besides, I'm sure she is in a relationship. Who wouldn't want to date her? I just hope this year, I finally grown the balls to man up to talk too her.

*
We finally made it to the Grammys. It was only now to walk the red carpet. When I stepped out of the car, it just became a chaos. People were screaming, crying, trying to get past the ropes, but to no avail. Being the good person I am, I walked by them, took photos with them and signed some autographs. Which I don't get to do very often.

After I walked the red carpet, I entered inside the building. Hundreds of other artists and performers were scattered everywhere just trying to find their dressing room or their assigned seat.

Finally my team directed me towards my dressing room. It wasn't anything special, just like every other dressing room.

"Michael, are you ready for your big performance?" Bill asked me.

"It's not really a big performance Bill. It's really all the same, just different places, with new faces."

"If you say so boss. I heard that Y/N is here. I know you are really looking forward to seeing her." Bill smiled at me, which caused my cheeks to start burning. I was blushing.

"Bill, I am looking forward to seeing all the great performers. Not just one." I lied. I only wanted to see her! No one else mattered.

"Michael, if I may, I see the way you look at her. I see how nervous you get when you see her. The way she looks at you and smiles there is something there. You just need to talk too her." He stated.

"You know it isn't that easy for me. I don't always have to talk first. It works both ways."

"I understand that, but you don't even talk to her. Maybe after you can finally talk to her and see where things go?"

"Yeah, maybe. It's just complicated. We should go find our seat." Bill didn't say anything else, he just led our way to our seat.

The truth is, is that I am so fucking attracted to her, that she makes me nervous. Not just attracted to her, but sexually attracted to her as well. When she's around, I have a hard time controlling myself. Majority of the time I just want to pin her up against the wall and have my way with her. Make her scream my name when i am deep inside of her. I can just imagine the way she taste, feeling the way her nipples will harden in my mouth. The feeling of having her tight pussy squeeze around my dick when she cums.

Fuck, Michael! Really? You just made yourself hard and horny for no reason. How are you going to take care of it? It's too late! You can't! Damn, now I am going to have to try and find a way to hide my obvious boner.

"Michael? Michael is that you?" Y/N hollered behind me. I turned around and there she was! Sexier than ever! The way her f/c (your favorite color) sparkly dress hugged her body so perfectly. The way it made her boobs look even more perky and perfect. Her legs! Her fucking legs made me weak.

Just imagine them being on top of your shoulders when you fucking her deep and hard. Or around your waist.

Snap out of it Michael! You are about to fucking bust in your pants!