Not listening..

(Request credit goes to: @CowgailG btw it needed some excitement at the end.)

Another whole day without, Michael as he is a very busy man working on his charitable organization. If he isn't in the recording booth, then he's at the dancing studio. If he isn't at the dancing studio, then he's in rehearsals. If he isn't at rehearsals, then he's doing radio or television interviews. If he isn't doing radio or television interviews, then he is at the children hospital. If he isn't at the children's hospital, then he is usually working on his new charitable, 'Heal the World Foundation' organization.

Michael and I have been together for 2 years now. So I get the understanding of not always having him around like a normal relationship. I love and admire everything that he does.

We don't usually get into arguments unless I do something that he tells me not to do, which is what I'm doing right now. He always wants me to stay home. He doesn't want me doing anything unless it's with him. I mean we live at Neverland but it gets boring when you are alone. And I don't want to be quarantined in the house all damn day, everyday!

So I am out with my friend Braxton. Both him and I have been friends since diapers. Michael has met him multiple times and I don't see why he would have a problem with me going out with him and not alone.

We are just going out to dinner and shopping. It's not like the paps are going to find me. Or was I wrong?

"Y/N, I don't get why you are still with him. I mean he gets mad at every little thing you do." My best friend Braxton tells me randomly while we were waiting on our food.

"Brax, he is a very loving and sweet. He is just very very protective over me. He wants me safe."

"I get that, Y/N. But it's literally everything you do, he yells at you. You can't even go into town with me with out him being all hostile and stuff."

"B, if you think I am in a toxic relationship with him, you are wrong. I just go against his word which really pisses him off. I just don't like being cooped up all day in the house. That's why it ends up being that way." I shrug my shoulders.

"Y/N.." he sighs.. "I just don't think.. never mind."

"If you are insinuating that he beats me you can shut the fuck up. Michael has never hit me a day in his life." I told him, getting pissed off.

"I have seen bruises on you." Braxton raises up to where his hand touches my cheek and caresses it with his thumb. "I'm just worried about you, sweetheart. I just don't want to see you hurt." I leaned into his hand because for once it actually felt nice being touched.

I mean with Michael working late I don't get to see him or touch him. We haven't touched each other in weeks.

"He doesn't hurt me, Braxton. I promise you on everything he doesn't. I just bruise very easily, you out of everyone should know. Michael loves me. I would tell you if he was hurting me." He doesn't say anything else and just nods his head. He kisses my forehead before we eat our food.

Little did I know.. someone was taking pictures of us the whole time.

I am going to be fucked.

We finished our food and did 3-5 hours of shopping. I bought some sexy lingerie so I could wear for Michael. I really hope he likes it.

I got an adorable dress for his charitable event for its first release date. I went to go ahead and get a dress for it. Never too early to be prepared for an event.

Now, I was on my way home from the mall. Michael still won't be home until another 3-4 hours and it was already 8 pm. I was tired and exhausted so I am just going to go ahead and go to bed when I get home.