My Coach 4

Michael woke me up by squeezing me hard against his body. I loved it. I loved the way we fell asleep together. He held me tight against his body, while I rested my head on his chest, or the crook of his neck. Our legs intertwined together so perfectly.

"Good morning babe." Michael said in a deep groggy voice - hugging me closer to his body.

"Good morning Michael." I replied stretching my body out.

He raised up to lean over me, admiring everything about me. I am only guessing from the way his expressions were.

"You are so beautiful in the mornings, do you know that?"

"I doubt that. I am a mess in the mornings. But thank you."

"You are a beautiful mess and I adore that plus everything else about you." Michael told me sincerely.

"Stop it Michael. You don't have to say that stuff just because you feel like it's a must to do so." I moved him off of me and raised up.

"Erica, I'm being serious. I adore/admire everything about you. You are a special one of a kind treasure that is all mine." Michael hovered over me between my legs completely, laying me down flat on my back.

He bent down, placing his lips on mine. Our lips slowly melted together, moving perfectly against each other. I placed my fingers in his hair holding his head closer to mine.

The kiss gradually got deeper when his tongue was rubbing my bottom lip. I gladly accepted letting him take dominance. One of his hands was holding him up, while the other one found my leg, rubbing it up and down. He started slowly moving his hips against me, making me feel all of his morning glory.

His hand grabbed the waist band of my shorts tugging them down off of me. As soon as he got them off he threw them in the floor.

Michael broke the kiss, lifting my shirt up to take it off of me. When he was done he tossed it in the floor, then attached his lips to my neck. He made his way down, kissing my chest, above my breasts, my abdomen, teasing me. He pulled one of the cups down from my bra, releasing my left breast. His mouth latched on around my nipple, causing me to arch my back - perfectly - allowing him to unsnap my bra, fully taking it off of me.

"Mmmm." I moaned out loud.

He started humming, causing the vibrations to make goosebumps appear throughout my body.

After some time he moved on to my other nipple, giving it the same love and attention.

Michael kissed down my abdomen, moving down to my naval, dipping his tongue inside. He wrapped his arms around my legs holding them open wide. Each leg Michael placed wet kisses on my inner thighs, traveling down south to my most aching area.

Michael took my panties off. He looked up at me and smiled.

"God you are so beautiful. My beautiful baby." Michael said out loud, but more to himself.

His tongue came in contact with my bud, flicking it over before fully closing his mouth around it. He sucked on my little nub making a popping sound when he let go.

His fingers came in contact rubbing me just a little bit, before he slowly slipped a single finger inside of me. Michaels mouth came in contact again, moving his tongue a lot quicker over my tingling nub. He moved his finger slowly inside of me. My hands found their way inside of his hair - just holding him in place.

Michael curled his finger up, hitting my g-spot perfectly. The pace of his finger went faster and harder. My legs started shaking, I knew that my orgasm was close, he noticed that too. Michael slipped another finger inside of me, causing more pressure against my spot. He was moving his fingers at the speed of his tongue.