Boss Man 4

Michael intertwined his fingers with mine and lead me to where I'm guessing is his room.

We entered his room and it's beautiful and spacious.

(There is multiple different pictures of people claiming is his bedroom online

(There is multiple different pictures of people claiming is his bedroom online. I'm going to be honest, I'm not quite sure what his bedroom looks like.)

"Oh wow Mr. Jackson, you have a beautiful bedroom." I started walking around in the room admiring every little detail that was shown.

"Thank you, but seeing you in here, makes it even more beautiful Miss. Bradley." He said right behind me.

"Sit down on the bed for me please, Miss. Bradley."

While I took a seat on the edge of the bed, Michael took his shoes off. Michael bent down in front of me, taking my heels off.

"Did I ever tell you Miss. Bradley that you look mighty marvelous in that dress? Because you most certainly do." He rubbed my calf up and down, then kissed each of my ankles.

"T-thank you, s-sir."

"You are so very welcome, babe."

My heart started racing as soon as he called me babe. Then he started placing kisses up each leg causing this weird unfamiliar feeling in my lower region.

He stood up and towered over me. He cupped my face in both hands and kissed me. Michael laid me back until my back hit his velvety comforter.

"Raise your butt up a little bit."

I did what he said and he hiked my dress up to where it was above my waist.

"I love your lace baby." Michael took his thumb, rub it up and down over the lace.

"Let's see if your bra matches it." Michael raised my dress up even higher to where it was resting above my boobs.

As soon as he seen that it's a matching set, he groaned.

"God girl you are trying to kill me." He opened my legs, resting himself between them.

I most definitely felt his half hard piece in his pants. How do I know that? It's because those gold pants of his is no joke and those black pants that he wore for his bad tour.

"Let's take this sexy dress off. We don't need it anymore."

I raised my arms up and he took it off of me, throwing it somewhere in the floor.

Somehow or another, my confidence boost took over, and I was reaching up to unbutton his shirt.

I only got down to about the third button and he stopped me.

"This is about you babe, not me."

"I want to see you, Michael. Please?"

He let me finish unbuttoning his shirt. He took it off doing the same he did with my dress.