The Bully 3

(This image just kept reappearing in my head. It doesn't want to leave us yet! I don't know how many more parts this one will be.)

"Come on, babe. Let's get you to class." Michael kissed my lips again before grabbing my bag carrying it to my locker for me.

"Michael, we are in the same class together." I giggled lightly.

"I know babe. But I still have to get you up class." He giggled a bit.

We got to my locker so I could put my bag and my other class binders that I done need in there. A bunch of people started hollering at Michael. It was his friends.

"Aye, yo Mike!" Ryan said calling Michael over.

"Babe, I'll be right back." Michael gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before going over to his friends.

I honestly tried ignoring what they were saying but they weren't exactly whispering.

"Michael.. what the hell happened?" Ryan asked him.

"What the hell are you talking about, Ryan?"

"Why are you with her? That fucking whore!"

"She isn't a whore, Ryan! Why the hell would you call her such things!?" Michael started getting a little angry by the tone of his voice.

"You literally just called her one EARLIER before she walked through the door, Michael!"

"No I didn't! Don't fucking accuse me of saying things that I didn't say!" I wanted to watch what was going on but I didn't. I couldn't.

"Yes you did! Even the guys heard you. Don't fucking lie, Michael. You specifically said all of this was for a show."

"Ryan, when are you going to learn that enough is enough? How old are you? 17 but you are acting like you are 7! Grow the hell up!" Michael hollered.

Which just caused Ryan and his friends to laugh. Including Todd. His laugh is the loudest.

"If I recall, yesterday you were the one who was calling her a, whore. You are the one who told her even in front of the gym teacher on how beast like she looked. Now you are over here protecting her from what ever fucking reason you have now. So really? Who needs to grow up?" Ryan laughed. But then he shortly stopped.

"You do! What I did, I'm already making up for. I confessed to everything that I owned up to. How the fuck would you feel if you were placed in her shoes? Huh? RYAN, how would you fucking feel if I bullied the shit out of you every fucking day! Tell me how you'd feel! Being treated fucking shitty for no apparent reasoning! Exactly, you wouldn't know how to feel, considering you've always been a follower and not a leader, so people wouldn't jump your weak ass."

"Don't compare me to that piece of shit whore. We are nothing a like. You were treating her just as horrible than I was or more so don't come at me. What did you do, fuck her? Is that what did it?" Then Ryan starting bursting in to laughter when Michael didn't say anything. "Oh my god! You fucked her didn't you!? Oh my god, you fucked her! Is that how she listened to your bull shit explanations?" He continuously laughed.

"I didn't fuck her! Even if I did, that is none of your business!" Michael snapped.

Right there. Those were the words that I was waiting to hear. And that was all it took for me to slam my locker shut staring daggers right in to Michael's eyes. I didn't make it far until Ryan walked over to me and stopped me.

"I just wanted to tell you, what ever stupid ass apologies Michael fed to you, or confessed probably weren't all the bad ones. Everything that has happened to you, it was Michael's plan since the first day he got here. Michael is the one who paid Wyatt to do what he did to you. It was Michael's idea for Wyatt to rape you. Wyatt didn't want to do it, but Michael paid him extra money to do it. He also paid him extra money to beat you. It was Michael's idea for everyone to bully you. It has been Michael's plan to get you in to bed as well then act like he cares about you. It was Michael's idea to turn you in to his bitch for a show. Before you came in earlier he was talking mad shit about you. Michael isn't the kind of guy who you think he is. I have been told that he is an evil guy. Many people are scared of him because of what he does to people. Just protect yourself, okay?" Ryan told me before walking away.

I didn't say much because tears were falling down my face. I was in so much shock that I couldn't even move. I knew all the bull shit he was feeding to me wasn't true. By the way he followed me home, by the way he was worried and paranoid last night, it felt so good to finally have someone to care. It felt so real and sincere. In remembrance of last night, he was very determined to get me in to bed. Everything was so wrongfully good at the time. But now it just proves that I am a whore.

It took me a second to gather my self up before I grabbed my stuff out of the locker getting ready to head home.

Michael followed me all the way out to my car hollering my name.

"Baby! Bianca! B! Babe, please! Baby please let me talk.." He finally caught up to me when I reached my car. I was putting my stuff in my back seat shutting my door when I felt his hand on my arm. I jerked my arm away from him. "Baby... please let me just talk to you." I finally looked at him since earlier. I looked up at him with so much hatred and betrayal. "Baby please..." He begged with tears forming in his eyes. But I was so numb that I didn't care. It was fake tears.

"You are dead to me, Michael."

With that I got in to my car, slammed the door driving away leaving Michael in the car lot.

(I know it is short so don't hate me. But it done took a whiplash turn.)