The Bully 7

I collapsed feeling lightheaded falling in the floor landing right on my stomach. I don't know how that happened. He was quick to rescue me.

"Oh my god, baby! Are you okay? Is our baby okay? Are you hurt? Do you need water?? Baby, wake up!! Please, baby wake up!"

I couldn't answer him. I couldn't move. I couldn't even move a finger or open my eyes. I just heard him panic. He picked up my lifeless body placing me on my bed.

"B-baby please..." I heard him get up running in to my bathroom with the sink running.

I didn't care about waking up. If I died I would be with my baby in the afterlife.

Either way, dead or alive, it would just be me and my baby without him.

"Baby please wake up for me.. I need you and our little baby. I-I'm sorry for all of those mean things I said to you. I-I just said it out of a-anger.. I didn't mean it... I promise I didn't. I.. I just-you were right. I helped make the baby.. it's my responsibility to help you take care of it." I felt a warm wash rag being pressed against my forehead.

"Don't fucking touch me." I finally managed to get out. Though it wasn't loud, my voice was very raspy.

"O-oh my goodness.." he gasped. "baby you are a-awake.. are you feeling okay?"

"L-like you f-fucking care ho-how I-I'm feeling." It was so hard to talk but I had to.

"I do care baby. You just collapsed. You are pregnant."

Just all of a sudden I finally found a little bit of strength in my body to slowly sit up. He quickly got up to place his hand on my back to help me, but I was just as quick to push him away.

"I told you not to fucking touch me. I mean it Michael. Don't fucking touch me. And like you fucking care about the baby!" I start getting angry again which caused excruciating pain to hit my lower abdomen.

"I do care about both you and our child. I jus-" I interrupted him.

"You only care about the both of us because I passed out. The only person you care about is your god damn self. This baby means nothing to you. Just like you will never mean anything to him or her."

"Please just let me expla-" I interrupted him again.

"God-fucking-damn it no! I'm tired of listening to you and your explanations! You explained everything you had to fucking say. You don't want this baby, fine! Both the baby and I don't need a dead beat father and a sorry ass want to be man in our lives! I don't know what I was thinking about letting you come into our life. I really don't." I started chuckling but it was an angry chuckle.

Which pissed him off.

"You are going to fucking let me explain and you are going to sit and listen. I don't want to be a fucking father. I never wanted to be and never planned on it." He breathed in through his mouth and out of his nose calming himself down before continuing. "But sometimes the universe has other plans for people even when we don't want it to happen it just does. Maybe this is my calling to be a better man, to you and now our baby. I know what I said was really hurtful, but I'm scared because I don't want to hurt you or our baby."

"You are right. You are absolutely right. It was the universes calling and you already fucking ruined your one chance to make things right. To prove me differently. You don't have to be scared anymore, don't worry about it. You already hurt us enough. When the baby gets old enough and asks where their father is I'm going to tell him/her that their daddy didn't want them. He wanted mommy to get rid of you because he didn't want responsibly and to grow up! Oh and when they get older I'm going to tell them everything that their low life piece of shit father did to me! That way when they get to be around 13-16 they can decide if they want to meet you." When I said that a few tears ran down his cheeks. "You are free to fucking go Michael. Save your god damn tears. They mean nothing to me just like you."

"P-please don't do this. L-let me show you that I-I am nothing like Joseph. I-I want to be th-there for both you and o-our baby. J-just one more ch-chance please. D-Don't take the one thing that I have to l-live for away from me. Please. I can start over. The baby won't know what I did, they won't know what kind of person I used to be. Please let me be there for my child. I'm begging you." He started really crying, but I didn't care.

"I need you to leave. I need you to leave now, Michael." He stood there hopelessly.

"It's time to get out of my house Michael. Leave before I drag your ass out of here." With his head hung low in defeat he left the house.

"Are you okay baby? Michael called me and said that you had an accident? Is your belly ok? Do I need to call the ambulance?" My mother rushed by my side.

"N-no, we are fine. Is there anyway you can still take that job offer? I want to be as far away from him as I can get."

(Ok, before you go hating I know it is a short chapter! I haven't updated in a long time so I just wanted to put a chapter out there. Even though it is a rushed chapter, I thoroughly enjoy it. I hope you do to! Let me know!!)