The Hauntings

It was around 9:56 at night when Michael called me over to spend the night with him. Which I was quickly to agree because it was the night before Halloween.

Listen, just because my ass is 34 years old, doesn't mean I don't get scared. Cause I do!

Michael and I have been laying in his bed watching television for the past few hours. Just watching Jason, Freddy, Michael Myers, Scream and Nightmare on Elms Street.

"You know, I ended up getting a board game for us to play tonight." Michael leaned over me smiling.

"Oh yeah, what kind?" I asked very intrigued.

Michael got off of the bed going inside of his closet.

"Ooo is it chutes and ladders? Sorry!? Monopoly? Candy land? Operation? Checkers? Trouble? Scramble?"

"Nope, something even better." He came out of the closet and threw the board game at me.

The fucking Ouija board!

I quickly hopped off of the bed.

"Michael, you aren't serious are you? This has to be some sort of a joke." I looked at him in disbelief.

"It isn't a joke. Come on, it's the night before Halloween. There is a full moon out, what's the worse that can happen? I mean seriously Y/N, I bought this thing from toys-r-us a kids store."

"It's a damn demon board Michael regardless. You can get possessed by that thing!"

"Look, nothing is going to happen." Michael opened the box, taking out the Ouija Board and the planchette. "Y/N, it probably won't even work. Let's just try it out and if it doesn't, we will call it quits and spend the rest of the night together, okay?"

Michael was honestly too invested in this demon game. There was no changing his mind what so ever.

I went over to sit back on the bed while he looking over the directions. Like you need fucking directions to talk too the dead. Come on bro.

"Alright, so it says, don't break the rules of the Ouija. Don't take your fingers off of the planchette without saying goodbye first. Don't play at a cemetery. Don't play alone. Don't forget to say goodbye. Never use the Ouija board in your house." Michael looked up at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"That's it. Alright, you ready?" Michael asked sitting the board on top of the box it came in.

"No, I am not ready! It fucking said if you play it in your own home, then you are breaking one of the rules!"

"People do it all the time babe. We are going to be fine, okay?" I didn't believe him, but I just nodded my head.

"Okay, so put two fingers on the planchette, but only barely touch it. Circle the planchette three times clockwise, ready?" I nodded.