Oh, Baby Girl... 1

(Request credit goes to: @ElysianGraceRunAway)

Let me tell you, mine and Michael's story.. Michael and I have known each other since The Jackson 5. The young Jackson 5. I was always interested in, Michael, even back then.. not because he was in a band. Not because he was the spot light, but because of who Michael Jackson is. I mean both him and I were friends for ever.. I've had a crush on him since I first met them on their first tour. My mother was their hairstylist and make up artist. So I got to go on tour with them, around the world.

I have never, in my whole entire 21 years of living.. I have never had a boyfriend.  He has had a few girlfriends.. I get highly jealous of them, to the point of where I wouldn't even acknowledge or go anywhere near him. The longest I have shut him out for was, 8 months. That's still counting the times I was on tour with them.

But during those 8 months.. I had done something regretful. I was in a dark place at the time, you know having my father and grandmother passing away not even one week apart from each other.. it was a lot to take in. Michael, was the only person I trusted, he knew how to comfort me.. but he wasn't there. I didn't feel like I was good enough for him, that I didn't look pretty enough to be seen with him as his girlfriend.

My depression got ahold of me real good to the point of where I didn't care about anything.. I went to parties almost every night trying to take away the pain.. but it only turned into a disaster.. the last party I was at is when my life completely changed, considering that I was highly intoxicated, letting someone take my innocence away from me. It all stopped right there.

After that night, I had shut everyone out from my life. I was so disappointed in myself that I couldn't face anyone.. Michael, tried getting all of his brothers to try and convince me to talk too him, but I just wouldn't budge. I couldn't stand being around someone who I fell so hard for, who didn't even feel the exact same way about me. Besides, as we got older and more mature.. he would always take his women to the bed room. And then that night comes back to my mind all over again..

I just didn't want to wait around for him.. knowing he was never going to be mine. But then, Randy, Michael's younger brother had always flirted with me. Even around Michael which caused him to get upset with him. Which confused me, considering I was never, Michael's girl.

Or you know, so I thought. Until yesterday , Randy asked me, to go out to the movies with him.. Which was impossible, but they had all rented out an entire movie theater just for the family. It wasn't a date.. at least I didn't think it was. We were just going as friends.

Randy insisted on holding hands, which I didn't really mind it truthfully. Even though he liked me, he soon told me he was doing it for my benefit because of how, Michael was treating me, even before I shut him out, he has been treating me horribly. Making jokes with the girls he was with about me.

"Trust me, this will drive him insane." Randy whispered in my ear, wrapping his arm around my lower waist. I could instantly feel his stare upon me.

I turned around to look at him and he was talking to one of the staff members that worked here. It looked like Michael and the guy had agreed on something but I'm not sure what.

I shook it off not really caring.. (but I did care)

We were in the middle of the movie, Michael was a seat directly behind me, so he could supervise. Everyone had a date besides him. I heard that his girl that he was with, he broke up with her months ago.

Anyways, Randy, placed his hand on my thigh, which didn't really mean much, considering he wasn't touching me inappropriately. He was just gently caressing my thigh.