Secrets? 3

It was time to leave to go to Neverland. Michael sent me his address and it was about an hour away. Liam is super stoked about going over to Neverland and spending the night.

All I could think about was ways to prove to Michael that I want him in more ways than one. I came up with a few ideas.

"Mommy can we listen to Michael please?"

"Sure baby what song?"

"She drives me wild." I turn on the song and he starts singing it.

"She's got the look. She's so fine. And you know damn well. The girl will be mine. She got the breaks. She's a scene. And you know damn well. She gives it to me (uh-huh)." But he doesn't sing the curse words. He knows better.

After she drives me wild, he requested Liberian girl.

"Liberian girl, you came and you changed my world. A love so brand new. Liberian girl, you came and you changed me girl. A feeling so true. Liberian girl, you know that you came. And you changed my world. Just like in the movies. With two lovers in a scene. And she says, "Do you love me?". And he says so endlessly, "I love you, Liberian girl"."

Then it was leave me alone, why you wanna trip on me, girlfriend, Ben, blame it on the boogie, off the wall, shake your body and a bunch more all the way up until we reached Neverland. 

We got to the gates and they immediately let us in. Driving up to the ranch it was such a beautiful sight to see. Statues, flowers, train tracks, beautiful trees, it was something that you would fantasize about. As we got closer we seen all the rides that he had. I thought people over exaggerated this place on how amazing it was but they weren't wrong. Liam kept saying how beautiful and breathtaking it was.

I guess the security guards at the gates paged Michael because he was outside waiting for us. He looked breathtaking as always.

We got out of the car and Liam was greeted by Michael.

"Hello Liam welcome to the ranch! Are you ready to have some fun!?" Michael said excitedly.

"Yes sir!" Liam said just as excited.

*

Michael and Liam played outside until it was fully dark and the amusement park lights came on. Then it was time to come inside and get ready for bed.

"Mommy that was so much fun!" Liam said when he seen me on the porch.

"Was it? Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes! It is way better than any amusement park I've ever been to! I even seen his zoo! Can you believe he has a zoo at his own house?!"

"I'm glad you had fun Liam, you are welcome back any time when I'm home. Now let me show you to the room you'll be staying at. I'm sure you are exhausted." Just as Michael said that, Liam yawned and rubbed his eyes.

Michael leads us up the stairs into one of his guest rooms.

"Here you go. Goodnight Liam I'll see you in the morning." Michael said.

"Good night Michael."

We walked in the room and Liam got into his pajamas before getting in the bed.

"I'm glad you had fun today."

"Oh mommy it was so much fun! Words can't explain this place. I love it here! Michael is so nice to me. He is my best friend."

"Good buddy, I'm glad you and Michael are getting along great. Now you get some rest and mommy will see you in the morning. Alright?"

"Okay mommy, I love you."