Dream Come True 3

(I am going to try something new with this chapter. I am going to try visionary scenes. If you don't like it please let me know and I'll change it.)

Michael ended up staying the night with me considering we fell asleep watching a movie.

Michael, was cuddled close to me. He had a tight grip around my torso with his head laying on my chest. He started stirring in his sleep. He kissed my chest, planting small kisses on it, but moving to my collar bone, up to my neck until he kissed my lips.

"Good morning, beautiful." He raised up and settled himself between my legs.

"Good morning, Michael. How did you sleep?"

"I slept great. How did you sleep?" Michael kissed me again.

"I slept good, thanks." I blushed when he just stared at me.

"Am I making you nervous?" Michael randomly asked.

"A little bit, yeah."

"How am I making you nervous?" Michael, started kissing my neck again.

"Y-you are on top of m-me Michael kissing me." I stuttered.

"You could always be on top of me. I wouldn't mind that."

"M-Michael, what are y-you trying to do?"

"I am trying to relax you and make you feel good." Michael kissed my chin.

I gently pushed him off of me raising up.

"What the hell?"

"I told you I can't sleep with you, Michael."

"You don't trust me?"

"We just met Michael and you are already trying to sleep with me."

"Baby, we had this conversation last night. I want you, Ev. I want all of you, not just your body." He grabbed my hand pulling me on the bed so I was straddling his lap. "Are you a virgin or something? Baby, it's ok if you are."

"No, I'm not a virgin Michael."

"Then why are you so scared?"

"Because you are you and I am me! Sleeping with me is a waste of time. I'm not any good." Michael scoffs.

"Who said you weren't good? I can promise you, that you will never be a waste of time."

"My ex-boyfriend he told me each time I wasn't any good. I don't want to disappoint you."

"How long ago was this? You aren't going to disappoint me." He mumbled against my neck.

"I broke up with him 5 months ago."  Michael hummed.

"Even better. Did he satisfy you?" Michael's hands found my ass gripping both butt cheeks in his hands.

"He is the only one who I have been with. More of a satisfaction for himself. He made me feel good sometimes, but it was only about him."

"Let me show you what satisfaction feels like. I promise you won't regret it. Just trust me, I'm not going to hurt you."

"Ok, I trust you." It's true, I do trust him. I just don't want to embarrass myself in front of him.