The Perfect Man

Michael and I have been staying at his old family house for a couple of days. While Joseph was out on a business trip, he asked if we could watch over Katherine.

Michael being a die hard family man, he took off of work for the week.

I work from home, so I just simply brought everything that I needed, to the house.

Other than taking care of his ill mother, Michael is always a busy man. He is one of the most well known lawyers in the whole state of California. Majority of his clients are celebrities. That should tell you that his income is quite good.

We have known each other since diapers. We literally grew up together. Went to the same schools, besides college.

Michael and I have always been inseparable. Even after we both agreed to take each other's virginity at 15.

Judge us if you want, your opinion doesn't matter. We agreed to lose it to each other rather than, someone else who would just hurt us in the end.

Even though shockingly we never had any type of formal romantic relationship.

That doesn't mean that I never had a crush on Michael growing up. Of course I did. Ever since I knew what having feelings for someone meant. If you knew Michael like I do, you would understand how hard it is to not fall for him. I have been living that reality for the past 7 years.

Michael is every woman's dream man. Other than his perfect self, he is such a family oriented guy. He is the sweetest, most loving man you could ever meet. The most selfless person. When you need someone, he will always be that listener that you need.

Other than taking care of his family, in his spare time he will order a bunch of toys, just to pass them out at each Children's hospital. I couldn't tell you how many families he has helped throughout the years that wasn't financially stable. That's what he loves to do. That's who Michael Jackson is.

Falling in love with him was the best decision that I ever made.

Unfortunately, our relationship isn't as perfect as what it sounds like. Michael, has never done any wrong. He just really wants to start our family. I am more than happy to give him that. It's just we have been trying for the past 4 years to no luck.

Which saddens me every time I take a pregnancy test, after being a week and a half late, to a negative result each time. The look of disappointment and frustration on his face really breaks me.

We are both in our late twenties and we aren't getting any younger. I love and trust Michael. But apart of me is scared that, soon enough he won't have anything to do with me anymore. He promises to never leave me, I want to believe him. Just a huge part of me thinks he will find what I can't give him with someone else.

Michael doesn't know this, but I am two weeks late on my period. I haven't taken a test yet. I am scared to take one, only for it to be negative once again.

I have been in bed for the past two days sick. Literally, puking my guts out all day long. I haven't been able to eat or drink. Nothing will stay down. I have never gotten sick when I start my period. My face just breaks out, I hate it. So I'm really hoping that this is a sign of morning sickness.

"Hey, sweetheart, I brought you some saltine crackers and a ginger ale. Hopefully, that will stay down."

"Thank you, babe. I will give it a try."

Michael opened the pack of crackers for me, handing me just a few of them.

I ate one and for once it felt good to have something in my stomach. I ate a few more, everything was fine until I had to vomit again.