My Coach 2

I got dressed and went back out there.

"Ladies, look who finally grew up and decided to join us." Michael said as soon as he seen me.

He is really making me regret coming back out here.

"Are you going to stop being a dick and coach or keep putting me on the spot?" I got a lot of ooo's and awww's. I didn't do it for attention, I did it because I'm tired of it.

I don't give a shit what just happened, it doesn't excuse him from the way he's treating me.

"Are you going to be an adult and take criticism to help your game, or are you just going to keep crying, about me calling you out on what you need to improve on?"

"There are 12 other players on the team and I'm the only one who keeps screwing up? Right. Ok."

"Erica, suicides, 45 minutes!" Michael snipped at me. "The rest of you, practice is over! Head to the locker room gather your belongings. Practice tomorrow at 5:30 pm don't be late."

I started doing the suicides because the girls had to do them. It wouldn't be fair if I didn't do it and they did.

Michael went into his office and the girls went to the locker room.

After about 15 minutes they were gone. It was just me running these suicides and Michael in his office.

I ran for 20 more minutes and then I was just done. Fuck the 45 those poor girls. But 35 was enough for me.

I started walking to the locker room again. I got in there and it felt so good and cool. This time I really was going to take a shower. I sweat too fucking much that it should be illegal.

I was getting my clothes and stuff out of my locker when he made his presence known.

"You still have 10 minutes left." Michael said behind me.

"I don't give a shit how many minutes I have left. You just better be glad that I came back out and did the 35." I scoffed.

I slammed my locker shut, grabbing my stuff and walking over to the showers again.

I leaned over and turned on the shower. I still had my practice gear on an I felt a slight tug on the back of my jersey. 

"You look so sexy in your uniform,  baby." Michael softly said rubbing up and down my back.

"Well that's too damn bad, I'm returning it to you once again." I started taking off the jersey and shorts again. I handed them over to him.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm about to get naked." I turned around so my back was facing him. I didn't feel uncomfortable or awkward. Usually I do.

"Let me help you." Before I could say anything, my sports bra was being lifted up and off of my shoulders.

Michael rested his chin on my shoulder, looking down at my breasts that's clearly visible now.

"You have beautiful, perfect breasts baby. Just as I imagined." Michael hands groped my boobs and squeezed them gently.

He moved onto my nipples, squeezing them, making them hard.

One hand was busy with my boob - while his other hand slowly made its way to the inside of my panties. I was drenched.

"Oh baby.. you are soaked. Is that because of me?" Michael murmured in my ear.

His hot hand found my swollen nub - rubbing it in circles.

He quickly pulled my panties down leaving me exposed.