The Bully 9

Michael is kissing me.

Why am I letting him kiss me?

Why did I allow myself to fall right into his manipulation again?

As much as it feels so right having him close to me it feels so wrong. I feel like I am letting my son down for not being strong. I have to stop this.

I broke the kiss not even making eye contact with him, but he wouldn't let me out of his grip. Right as he was about to say something Maleek started crying.

"Excuse me Michael, I need to go get Maleek." 

"Let me go get him. I want to hold my son." Michael said softly letting me go.

"No, Michael he needs to be fed." I told him walking away.

"Let me feed him. Can I please feed him?" Michael begged.

"No, Michael you can not feed him. He doesn't do formula. I breastfeed him and the only time he drinks from a bottle is when we are in public." I picked up Maleek bringing him close to my chest. "I need you to go so I can feed him."

"What? You can't feed him in front of me? It's not like I haven't seen you naked before." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, and the only good thing that came from that was my son. That day should have never happened, I regret it. But what I don't regret is getting rid of my own child like you threatened me to do." I started getting myself mad again.

"You don't regret it. You just proved to me not even 5 minutes ago that you still love me. That kiss spoke volumes. I said I was sorry, isn't that enough?"

"I don't love you anymore, Michael." I lied. The look in his eyes when I said that spoke more than what words could ever say. Not in a good way either. "You forced the kiss by trapping me. We both know that you are physically stronger than me. No, that isn't enough. Nothing you do will ever be enough. Again, I need you to leave so I can feed Maleek."

"You know what? You are so god damn hard to please. I regret ever falling in love with you. No. I am not leaving until I get to spend time with my son." Michael snapped.

Instead of arguing I turned around to walk upstairs heading to my room.

Yes, what he said hurt me. But not as much as it would have at the beginning. Once someone hurts you so much you just go numb. Considering, how many times he has damaged me, I am just numb to his pain.

I looked down at Maleek who was staring right at me. I wish he wasn't a spitting image of Michael.

"Come on little man, let's get some food in your tummy." I rubbed one of his chubby cheeks causing him to smile. "I bet you are starving, aren't you little man?" Maleek cooed as a reply.

I sat down on my bed, leaning against the headboard. Once, I got situated and comfortable I raised my shirt up, pulling down my bra. It didn't take long for Maleek to get attached and started drinking away.

Maleek to be a little over one month old can eat 'A LOT'. Yes, I emphasized a lot because I have a little chunky monkey. He eats just like his father. When I gave birth to him, he ended up weighing 8 lbs and 10 ounces. Now he is weighing around 9 lbs and 5 ounces. At least he was born a healthy baby. That's all I could have ever asked for.

I am really hoping and praying that he turns out to be nothing like his father. I will not have my son disrespect/bully people for no reason. That is one of several many reasons why I don't/won't allow Michael to be apart of his life. I don't need him growing up learning Michael's behavior or tactics. I just won't have it.