The End. (update)

Before all the stuff about the future of the book, quick update: I am a trans man, and my pronouns are he/him.

This book is finished. I no longer am able to keep up with it, as with Wattpad. I drifted away from Hermitcraft and I no longer watched the YouTubers for a long time. I simply burned out. I don't find interest in the characters, I don't get inspired to write with them. My last couple stories were mainly projecting or music inspired, as the characters and the server doesn't motivate me.

I'm falling out of the fandom quickly. I thought about saying sorry, but I don't want to. This isn't a final goodbye, I will be active on Wattpad still, just much less than I used to.

I still want to be friends with the people I met here. You're all wonderful and my parting from this fandom shouldn't be a goodbye.

I'm sorry if I don't read your book. It's are amazing, but I need time for myself. Online school is hard, mental health is shitty, and I'm trying to keep myself together.

I will upload all of my finished but not posted, and unfinished works in the next few chapters. If you want to finish the drafts, comment and I'll give ya permission (send you the text).
This book will be marked finished.

I am now slightly in the Dream SMP fandom. I'm not putting far as much energy into it as I did when I was a fan of HC, but if I get inspired I will write/draw about them. I will make a new book about my writings in that fandom, if you're interested you can check it out.

I tried so hard to please my readers and writing no longer brought me joy, and I pushed myself so hard that I got hurt. I need to end this book.

Love you all <3
Bye, I hope to see you lurking around!