Cuddling (fluff)

I'm coming back from camp, expect the weekly updates to be kept :) Have a nice day

Words: 700
______________________________________

They sat on the couch after a long day, Scar in his Disney pyjamas, Cub in a blue ConCorp shirt and grey sweatpants, watching Moana the hundred and fifth time.

In the original plan they were wrapped up in soft blankets together in a human taco, but they quickly discarded the idea as it didn't seem to fit with the hot summer weather, without air conditioning the heat was just unbearable with being covered with blankets.

Now the blanket lied alone on the floor while Cub rested a foot on it, sitting vaguely normally on the couch, Scar laying his head on his lap facing the television, lying on his stomach stretched out like a sleepy cat.

Cub lazily pulled a hand through the other's shiny chocolate hair, picking up some strands twisting it around his fingers before letting it fall back on his boyfriend's head. He wiped out some loose hair of his eyes, caressing Scar's cheeks, who looked up to smile up at him before focusing back onto the movie.

He never understood how can a grown man like these kid movies that much, but his boyfriend was over the hills of them, and Cub didn't mind, it was something that was a never missed moment in their week, every Friday night sitting down to see a movie together and no-one could take that time of their life.

They were used to being close together during previous seasons, Scar being Cub's accomplice in the line of Convex pranks, having run the most profitable company together, ConCorp. In this season tho, they chose to go on different paths, and keeping close to eachother had become something they had to count on, not like before.

Cub was awakened from his daydreaming by Scar, who started singing with the movie as the first song came up. Cub softly laughed, grabbing Scars wrist with on hand stroking it with his fingers, petting his boyfriend's hair with the other.

The song ended, leaving a little breathless Scar behind who now was panting quietly. "Mph~" he breathed when Cub scratched a spot behind his right ear. He wasn't a Neko, but had very cat-like reflexes, he thought it was from some of his cat-hybrid relatives. Cub continued stroking him, eventually ending with a purring and fast asleep Vex on his lap.

"Baby, we should go to sleep soon you sleep tired" Cub whispered in Scar's ears. "Mmph what? No, we have to finish the movie!" He whined, but Cub didn't react, picking Scar up by pulling a hand under his legs and keeping his back up by other hand pressing a soft kiss on his temple.

He carried the other to the bedroom, laying him on the sheets before getting in the bed too. He loosely wrapped a hand around the other's waist, as Scar layed his head on his chest, listening to his calm heartbeat.

They both fell asleep like that.

---

"Mmm, good mornin' Scar" Cub stretched, the sunlight barely shone through the thick curtains covering the windows, but it was enough for Scar to pull the covers up on his head, hiding under the sheets to get some more sleep. "Nooo, I wanna sleep" he whined, not looking up.

"If you don't get up now, there won't be pancakes for breakfast" he mused, as Scar instantly shot up from the bed. "How dare you! I need my pancakes!" he shouted, but Cub just laughed. Scar was just so adorable sitting in the bed, the blanket wrapped up on him up to his chest, his untidy chestnut hair falling into his eyes, a playful grumpy expression on his face.

"Ok get dressed up and when you'll finish the pancakes will be finished in the kitchen. And no food in bed!" Cub said, walking out of the room to escape Scar's puppy eyes.

"Put extra maple syrup on it!" Scar shouted after him.