Love cares (fluff)

Biffsuma fluff for Nastyathemuffin
Who wanted BiffaxXisuma.

700 words.

______________________________________

Biffa really loved X. More than anybody could, including X himself. So he tried everything in his power to keep his love happy. He was a very protective boyfriend, he didn't want X hurt more. But Xisuma loved him like that. He finally felt safe, after years of misery.

They sat in a nice restaurant, in the main world, waiting for the waiter. It was a lovely spring day, the air was warm, but not boiling, and there was a light wind. They planned this day to be a date, eating lunch together, then going to the near park.

Do you want something to drink? - asked a waitress.

Yes a cup of green tea, please - ordered Biffa

The same - said X, leaning into Biffa's side.

Excuse me, but you guys seem a bit close to each other - said the waitress
Like you can be mistaken as being gay or something.

And what if we are gay? - asked Biffa angrily. He took X's face and kissed him softly.

The waitress looked at them with disgust. Then left to get drinks.

X melted into Biffa's kiss, not caring, about other people might watching it. He loved that man, he felt safe with him, even in public. They kept their relationship secret from the hermits, but there was less chance of them finding them there, in public.

The waitress came, bringing their drinks, still not too happy to look at them.

What do you want - she asked, not too friendly.

The bill, we're leaving. - answered Biffa who was fed up with the homophobic waitress.

Come on baby, we'll find a better restaurant or we can just get fast food, and eat in the park.

They paid for the tea and went to the park. They brought some hotdogs along the way and sat down in a bench. They ate and chat, enjoying the warm spring day. The park was peaceful, a few people walked around, not causing much noise, except a group of girls, next to them.

Aaaw look at that cute boy, on the bench with that cyborg. He's so cute. - whined a girl with a pair of brown braids in a dress.

Yes, he's adorable, go as his number! - encouraged a blonde girl in light pink clothes.

I don't know, that cyborg seems cool too - said one of their friends who had dark painted crimson hair.

But that guy in a green shirt is much more adorable - answered the brown.

Then ask his phone number. - the blonde replied.

But I'm scared. - she whined

Nothing can go wrong, I promise.

But if he has a girlfriend?

Then he wouldn't spend his time with his best friend at the park.

Ok, I'm going.

Hey, can I have your phone number? - asked a girl with brown braids from X.

Aa... Sorry, you can't... I mean I'm taken, sorry - said Xisuma awkwardly.

Pease! - said a blonde girl, standing beside her.

No, sorry I said I have a boyfriend.

What? - said the three in unison.

I can't believe he's gay - snapped the redhead.
A normal cute guy and he has to be disgusting gay.

What did you say about my boyfriend? - asked Biffa the girl in a threatening manner.
Never ever call him that, or I smash your bones! - he hissed.

Awww you have to protect that little gay bitch because the can't defend himself? - she taunted.

Biffa no- - X tried to stop him, not to effectively.

Don't ever dare to speak like that about him, or I promise I'll kill you! - he shouted at her, grabbing and holding the girl up by her shirt's collar.

I don't fucking care what you think of him, but if you say something bad, I'll snap your neck, clear?

BIFFA STOP - yelled Xisuma.

He put down the girl turning to X.

Love, you can't kill everyone who says something bad. Calm down please it's okay. - X said.

But she asked for it?

She didn't, and you have to slow down.

Finally, Biffa gave up, so as things didn't go as planned, they decided to go back to the server, and have a movie night at X's base.

******

They sat on a sofa X on Biffa's lap, who had an arm around him. They watched the movie together, Biffa hugging X stronger if he was scared.

Maybe this wasn't a terrible date after all.