Coming home (angst?fluff?)

I don't know that does this count as angst but have this story about Wels coming back :)

Words: 2100
______________________________________

I stood in front of the portal. I see the purple mist dancing in it, it's very inviting. But is this the time to come back? Would I be able to catch up with the other hermits, or will they even welcome me back? It's worth a try I thought, as I took a step in leaving myself to the swirling sensation in the server gate.

The purpleness clears, and I stand on a small island. There are a welcome sign and a chest full of boats. I took one out, place it on the slightly waving surface of the sea. I cautiously step in, watching not to fall over. I see a mushroom island on the horizon, so I start drawing towards it. As I got closer to it, it becomes more clear, it is the new shopping district, or as I heard, "Cowmercial" district. I spy over the sea, looking at the many shops that popped up on the server. Many beautifully constructed builds, made by other hermits, all together. I see a large mansion in the middle, that must be the Town Hall. While I was looking around, my hands brought me to the land, so I docked my boat to the side of the island and stepped onto the soft greyish/purplish mycelium. I wander around the shops admiring them, walking past the End City shop by false, or the concrete rivals. I stood in front of the Town Hall, seeing the Diamond throne in the middle. I look around, many mayoral campaigns cache my eyes.

The hermits were busy without me, and they already built up a beautiful environment just at the beginning of the season. Or not the beginning. I seemed to be quite late to the new season, and although I knew I did a small break from the server, it seemed he's been missing quite a lot. In the past season, I've been feeling overworked, exhausted, and unmotivated to be there plus what happened with Jevin didn't help my feelings as well. What would worth a work without soul put in it? Why would he build if he had no inspiration to build in HermitCraft? Although many of my followers didn't understand my reason to leave, I left, for an unqualified time, until I felt like I could go back. I got many hate for it, many of my subscribers forgot me, but my true friend, the Hermits supported my sight of the prospect. Even Jevin, who was my boyfriend. Was. We tried to keep in touch, but cross world-server communication methods weren't perfect, those two were different dimensions. That also didn't help that I went too far dimensions like Star Trek, Zero Dawn, or Hollow Night.

But now I'm back. I don't know if I will fit back, or will be left alone myself. I don't know if I regretted my decision of leaving. I definitely did that I left Jevin. I'm a terrible boyfriend, I have hurt and left my love, my soulmate. I don't deserve him, he should get a man, who loves him well and cares about him better than I can do. I'm not worth for him, and I should be happy if he finds someone for himself. I know I would be sad, but it's better, knowing I can't hurt him more. He still has a bit of ice-y spot on his shoulder when I once snapped at him. I'm maybe too strong, too powerful to this server, although everyone here has a "power" I'm one of the strongest, only X is stronger than me. Ice Dragon-hybrids are one of the most powerful creatures in this dimension. They're stronger than most watchers! And I'm one of them, yet they welcomed me to the server.

"Wels?" I hear a faint shout from far. "Is it you, did you come back" the sound came closer, it was Jevin. I spotted the blue slime on the horizon, with tears in his eyes. He ran closer to me. "No-" I shouted, scared what will happen if he comes closer. I didn't want to hurt him, but I didn't trust myself. I changed into my dragon form, my body transforming into a large scaled monster with large white wings, and blue edges, hoping it will scare him off. But no he continued to inch closer, cautiously, but he didn't stop. I spread my frosty wings and took off somewhere, I don't even know, to escape. I didn't want to hurt him, but after what happened once I was not sure I could control my powers.