Meeting yourself (prompt)

This was written before I came out. My name is Adam now and my pronouns are he/him.

So I did the chosen prompt. Thank you for 5k+ reads!
______________________________________

Newfoundland_Emy joined the server

Biffa: who's this

Grian: I don't know

X: let me check... They are not whitelisted, yet still on the server. But it's not hacked either, according to Xen.

Emily: hi, I'm Emily or Emy for short. I'm an author, and today you'll be visiting your real-life selves. They are basically another universe yous.

Xen: and if I don't want to?

Emily: you won't anyways, you don't have one. You were created by X's irl self.

Xen: I feel left out.

Emily: So some of you will visit your irl selves. Not all as irl Vizsla doesn't know all of them, and she doesn't have time to write all, repairing the fourth wall is a long process.

Grian: can I goo?

Emily: Ok, so Grian's first.

***

Charles was working in his office when a sudden puff of smoke formed and disappeared, leaving behind a young-looking boy in a red sweater and grey trousers. He looked around amazed, before spotting him.

"You must be real-life Grian, am I right?" He asked, curiosity shining in his pure blue eyes.

"Wait, what happened here, and who are you". Jumped Charles, before adjusting his glasses back on his head. "Are you telling me, that you're my Minecraft persona?"

"Well, I don't know much about it too, Emy didn't give me much description, only that we will be meeting our irl counterparts." Said Grian, hoping his other self will know more than he does."

"I guess I owe you some explanation," Said a girl, suddenly appearing from another smoke cloud. She wore comfy-looking jeans with large pockets and a light blue shirt tucked in her trousers, and she had long brown hair, going down to her waist.

"So Grian, this is Charles, a Minecraft YouTuber, who's channel and Minecraft character is Grian, you. But this if is a coincidence, or we don't know, as Grian's backstory is just very vaguely what Charles played with his character." Said the girl, before disappearing with another puff.

"Well, that was weirder than I thought things would go" laughed Grian. "So would you show me around?"

"Umm, sure!" Cheered Charles, closing his computer.

***

"So while I show you around, will you talk about your in Minecraft Hermitcraft?" Asked Charles, the pair was strolling around the neighbourhood, Grian amazedly staring at the shops, and other builds.

"Yeah, sure, so we have that world, everyone has projects, and we live our everyday life. Every month we have a meeting, where we are supposed to talk things through, but it's always a mess. Last I ended up in a fight with Tango about that who of us will be the flower girls on Iskall's and Stress's wedding, and Xen and Impulse had to tear us apart..."