Hurricane (angst, backstory)

What about another tragic backstory?

Trigger warnings: mention of murder, angst.
______________________________________

Whimpers and cries pass through the strong netherbrick walls of the Fortress. I'm on in my room, in my palace, fortress over the kingdom of the nether,on my bed trying to rest while I know he cannot sleep, my brother is suffering in on the other side of the wall.

He told me he needed to leave, but I did not allow him. I gave him everything he needed, he can live in the fortress, can wander on his free will in the nether, but he cannot leave.

No matter how many times that you told me you wanted to leave

He wanted to go away, leave me and this place behind. He belonged to to the overworld, to the ice spikes, tundras, the snowy mountains.

I pull myself up on the bed to a sitting position, resting my hands in my lap. The dark crimson curtains are closed around me, only his pained whispers are getting trough.

No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breathe

I hear cough, heavy breathing, he's struggling for air but I don't go to his rescue. He will have to get used to the atmosphere or he'll have to suffer trough it. The nether is my kingdom, what I stole from my father, along with my half brother, Wels.

No matter how many nights that you lied wide awake to the sound of the poison rain

I hear sizzling drips knocking on the bricks of the castle, a hot, deadly lava rain comes. I know he cannot sleep, he's probably lying wide awake on his mattress, trying to leave out the sound, but the poisonous rain just keeps getting heavier and louder.

Where did you go? Where did you go? Where did you go?

And he left. He just escaped one night, and went away, back to his home. I have destroyed each and every nether portal, but he managed to get enough obsidian to rebuild one from remains.

Tell me would you kill to save for a life?

And now here I am, facing a death-life battle in front of him.

Tell me would you kill to prove you're right?

He was right, he was better than me, greater, and more successful. The "good" brother who did everything to overdo the black dot in the family tree named Hels. But now, will he do the honest and get rid of him forever?

Crash, crash, burn let it all burn
This hurricane's chasing us all underground

I can't stand this. I cannot stand that he, HE became the greater, the better one. He has a family, friends, lover and what do I have? Skill and power but loneliness, no friends.

No matter how many deaths that I die, I will never forget

I don't know the hermits plans, but I know Wels will kill me over and over, wanting to hear me apologize to him. I won't.

No matter how many lives I live, I will never regret

I will never regret holding him captive. He deserves it. Oh, only if those lovely-dovely hermits knew what have had he done..

There's a fire inside this heart and a riot about to explode into flames

They have no power against a Fire Dragon.

Where is your God? Where is your God? Where is your God?

Who do you believe in Welsie? Maybe the Admin X? If you didn't remember, admins have no PvP magic. Maybe the Watcher Xelqua? Dragon skin can repel even the most powerful magic. And you know that you're weak to fight me.

Do you really want?

Why does this need to happen?

Do you really want me?

Why do you need to ban me?

Do you really want me dead?

Is me being dead a price for holding you safely locked in the nether?

Or alive to torture for my sins?

Or you want to give it back, make me feel your pain too?

Do you really want? (Heartbeat, a heartbeat)

I don't care, I will make you know what you did!

Do you really want me? (I need a heartbeat, a heartbeat)

You will not outsmart me this time.

Do you really want me dead? (You know I gotta leave, I can't stay)

Killing me won't be easy

Or alive to live a lie? (I know I gotta go, I can't stay)

Your well hidden little secret can't be kept forever.

Tell me would you kill to save for a life?

I'm not going down easily

Tell me would you kill to prove you're right?

But you're not. And I will fight to get it out. You're deepest darkest secret it's so too big to be left hidden.

Crash, crash, burn let it all burn
This hurricane's chasing us all underground

You may be able to chase me to the nether, but it will make me only stronger.

The promises we made were not enough (Never play the game again)

You promised. You did. And I did too. One of us kept it, and it wasn't you. I wish I had betrayed you too like that, just so you feel what it is.

The prayers that we had prayed were like a drug (Never gonna hit the air)

Two kids playing together in the castle garden, having worldwide plans. It was funny and childish. But you left me alone.

The secrets that we sold were never known (Never sing the song the same)

Small, innocent secrets, but you didn't care about your little sibling to tell it.

The love we had, the love we had, we had to let it go.

And you disinherited me.

(Never giving in again, Never giving in again)

I will never trust you words.

Tell me would you kill to save a life?

It's useless, I'm not falling for your little games again.

Tell me would you kill to prove you're right?

Your right, my wrong, but let's see what others think of it.

Crash, crash, burn, let it all burn
This hurricane's chasing us all underground

I will burn this place down, and kidnap you again if needed, I don't want other innocent people to get hurt.

This hurricane

This secret

This hurricane

This fight

This hurricane

My venegance

Do you really want...

I will no longer be merciful

Do you really want me?

You brought this to yourself

Do you really want me dead,

I may can be killed, but truth not.

Or alive to torture for my sins?

Pain is no longer a barrier for me

Do you really want...
Do you really want me?
Do you really want me dead,
Or alive to live a lie?

I want you dead more than you think. You had to for an apology, now it's time for murder.