Remember me? (fluff)

I did this, finally! It was on my mind for so long, but I finally wrote it. Whatever.

Ship: GrianxEvilX/Xenon

Fluff and backstory

Takes place in season 6, when the nether was messed up.
______________________________________

X was tired, the nether was messed up, and he had enough of repairing it. He spent the whole day and still couldn't find a solving to the problem. But he couldn't stop as he caused the problem, when trying to regenerate the end islands. Finally Stress scolded and tucked him into bed, not allowing him to work on it until he slept enough.

Grian was flying through a portal when he saw the messed up nether area. He was the one that reported it to X, but as the armoured mad couldn't solve it he decided that he'll try it. He didn't use his watcher powers in a while, mostly because he heard X's hatred for watchers, but he was the current stronger watcher even if it was kept a secret. But now all hermits were banned from the place for safety reasons, so he could change to his magic form. He sat down and tried to concentrate to his magic, and he slowly transformed. He wore a black robes with purple edges, what showed that he was once an evil watcher, and a very powerful one too, the purple was the colour of the strongest ones. He let out his large white wings too, which feathers had purple edges, showing power. He flew through the dry, hot air of the nether, stretching his wings. The watcher hadn't used them in a long time, it felt good flying freely. But he hadn't come here to fly, he had work to do, he wanted to help the server. Repairing the nether shouldn't be longer than a night, so he can be done, before X wakes up, so he won't find him there, just the new nether. He thought about the land spells, the nether, and correction ones. He remembered one that works in this case and started to repair the surroundings. His thoughts wandered back to the memories with the watchers. His hatred against them, as they kidnapped him, forced him to be one of their kind. He quickly realized that with small rebellions they wouldn't get out there, and they'd just get themselves in more dangerous and evil work. So he seeked higher ranks, playing that he agrees with them. It was a long process and he did many evil at that time. He knew how many innocent people had he killed, tortured for others to survive. Sometime he questioned himself was it worth it even if he could broke down the evil community. Then he remembered other parts of being there. More precisely one person. His watcher name was Xerxes but his nickname was Xen. Grian didn't know his real name, they agreed not to tell eachother. The reason was that it would put them in more danger than it already was if the plan fails, as they worked together on it. So slowly it was inescapable that the two fell in love. They knew that if the plan works, they'll never meet, it it fails they probably both die, but either way if they try to locate the other after it, it could cause danger for both of them. It was a lost case, they knew they can't be with the other, even if they try their best, as there were lifes in their hands, hundreds or thousands of lifes. The rebellion was successful. The watchers were fallen, but no-one knew who planned the riot out so well. It had to be that way as some of the old watchers escaped, and they would track the planners down not bothering to fight properly, juts backstab them. So Xelqua remained, as an evil watcher who killed a ton of people and had fallen with his former, evil kind. After theose actions a new group of new watchers had formed, they were a small group, with some not too strong watcher, as most of them them died, or hid their magic, and stood back from the community, like Xelqua himself. He changed his name back to the original, Grian. After the watchers had fallen he got to a nice server called Hermitcraft, filled with amazing people, and stayed there building. But he newer forgot his old love, and he never will.

Ex soared through the nether, showing his watcher form. He had white clothes with red edges, that showed that he was a newer watcher, from the PvP category. He freely flied finally using his wings. He had hidden them, after he got back on the server, hiding his magic, giving up everything from his old life. After X and he parted ways, he got in a very good school for admins too, but the graduation ceremony was destroyed by the watchers, they attacked it taking the best admins with them, including Xen too. He was forced to be a watcher, as many, but he was a very rebellious one as his first task was to break through the Hermitcraft servers code allowing watchers in. He didn't want to do it, he lived through the tortures he had to bare, but he didn't want to hurt his brother and his friends. But one watcher made him do it withe a special mind control spell. He broke in, and vandalized a lot, but even though that he didn't let the watches in. It was very alarming that he could break through a spell like that so he was sent to watcher Xelqua. It's was the beginning of events that changed him most. He found a watcher in almost the highest position who was against its kind's goals. He remembered ho scared he was when he got ordered to meet the watcher. But when they got left together, he just said.