Chapter 2

I woke up in the middle of the night and pulled the bed sheet over me. I sat up at looked out the window. I thought of Harry and the others. I knew I needed to help. But I didn't know where they were. I pulled my bed sheet off and left Draco covered in another blanket. I got dressed and packed a few items in my bag. I then did my hair and put my wand inside my pocket. I turned to find Draco watching me.

"Going somewhere?" he asked eyeing me slowly. I picked up the bag and sighed. "I have to go Draco." I said.

"But I asked you not to leave me again. You said you wouldn't leave." He said sitting up. I sat on the bed. "Draco I didn't say that. Look, as much as you hate them my best friends are out there trying to do all they can in order to kill my so called 'father'. And I need to help them. It's my duty.  I am at least the tiniest bit responsible for this. He's my father, I have to stop him. I need to go." I told him watching him seriously.

"They are nothing but trouble. You're going to get yourself killed." Draco sighed. "Good. If that's what it takes to help my friends then so be it. I will die for them to protect them. And I will die for you too. Dying for the people I love could be what saves them. I need to go. I have to because if I don't there is no way he can be stopped." I said standing up again. Draco got out of bed and walked over to me. "But they can stop him without you." Draco said.

"No they can't. I have to go. And he's going to want you and me to fight with him. I'm not fighting against my friends. You will because you have no choice. I can't. If you want me to have the slightest chance of surviving you will let me go." I explained. He grabbed my arms softly and hugged me tightly.

"Please be carful. God. If you get hurt I won't forgive them. If they do anything to you, you-"

"Draco they won't. Okay?"

Okay." He sighed. "I could get into so much shit for this. For letting you go." He sighed. "Just go." I nodded and picked up my bag. "I love you." I said. "I'll see you again, I know I will." I said.  He nodded and smiled slightly. "I love you too."