Chapter 12

Later that day, before people went to bed. We stayed outside because it was lovely. The sun was slowly disappearing behind the sea and the air was cool against my face. Harry, Ron, Hermione and I were sitting on the hill near Hagrid's. "It's lovely isn't it." Hermione said.
"Yeah, it's pretty good." Harry sighed.
"What's wrong?" Ron asked.
"Nothing, I-Voldemort. He's coming back. I had this dream, like last year. And I know he's coming back to fight. Something might happen to Dumbledore. But I don't know what to do."
"An army." I said. They looked at me confused. "What? We could get a bunch of people together and fight."
"Great idea, Rose. But we need a teacher. And we don't have one of those."
"Yes we do." Hermione, Ron and I said in unison. We all looked at Harry.
"What? Me? No way. I can't teach anyone." He stood up. I looked out across the sea. The sun had disappeared and the night was closing in. I stood up after everyone else.
"Come on Harry. Your the chosen one! You can do anything" Ron insisted. Harry sighed.
"Well, who is actually going to join anyway?" Harry said hopelessly.
"Me, Rose, Ron, we'll have a meeting in Hogsmeade tomorrow. People can sign up." Hermione suggested.
"That's a great idea." I said.
"Fine." Harry sighed. We all then made our way back to our common rooms.