Chapter 5

Draco and I sat in the library enjoying each others company while I figured out what to do about helping Harry. I mean, I could always get Hermione to use the invisibility spell, but now I'm here, how do I leave without them hunting for me again?

And if they hunt for me I'll be putting more stress on Harry, Hermione and Ron, as they'll constantly be looking behind their backs. Also, if they find me, theyll find the others then I would've put them in danger.

"Just stay here." Draco said. I looked up at him. It was as if he was reading my mind. "I know you're worrying about them. If you want them to be safe then just stay here and fight when the war begins." He said. I sighed. He was right.

"Fine." I said. He smiled. "Come on, I want to show you something." He stood up and held his hand out to me and I took it and he lead me up to his room. I sat on his bed and he walked over to his closet. He pulled out a box and opened it. Inside was a book which he took out.

"This is... my diary. It's not really a real diary its more of a journal, actually. I erm, I haven't shown anyone before." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair nervously as he handed me the book.

I opened the book to a random page and he said, "I'm going to get changed." I nodded and he took some clothes and walked away into the bathroom connected to his room.

I looked back at the page and it had a drawing on it. It was of a hand holding a heart. Not a cartoon heart, a realistic heart. He was surprisingly good at drawing.

I opened to another page and it said:

"Sometimes I wonder if anyone actually cares... I mean, I do try and live up to peoples expectations but my ego gets the better of me and I disappoint myself by being a complete jerk.

I wish I could change but I just don't think.

She was upset today. I hurt her feelings and I hated myself for it. I should really apologise but I never do.

I'm such an idiot. Nobody likes me."

I felt a wave of sadness fall over me as I read through the pages. Most of it was drawings and some notes but one thing caught my eye. As I went through the book the pages got better.

There was one thing which I remember happening which he had wrote down.

"Today, I finally told her how I felt. And go know she felt the same way... I think I love her. She's gorgeous and strong and kind and perfect. Her eyes are amazing and her hair.. That smile. Wow.

I kissed her today and I could kiss her forever. She means the world to me. She's what I've been waiting for. I love her. She's perfect..."

I smiled. Who would have thought he would ever keep a journal... It's... amazing.

Draco returned and I smiled at him. I put the book down and got up. I pulled his shirt to me and kissed him. "I love you so much." I said. Draco smiled.
"Was the book okay? Because I dont-"
"The book was fine. Its amazing. Just like you." I smiled. He nodded.

"Its late. Do you want some pyjamas?" He asked. I smiled and walked over to his wardrobe. "I'll wear this." I smiled taking out a shirt of his.

He raised an eyebrow and I smiled. "Behave Draco." I said before going into the bathroom.

Once I had changed into his oversized shirt I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. These last few days or weeks will be the last I ever live for. And the last I spend with those who I love, my friends, who are my family.

I returned to Draco's room and once he saw me he smirked. This was probably why... I was only in Draco's shirt which reached down to my thighs.

I shook my head and he said, "You should wear my clothes more often." He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me waist. He kissed my head and said, "I'm a bit bored..."

"Oh really?" I said.

"Yes I'm in a playful mood." He said tugging at the bottom of my shirt. I slapped his hand away. "Mr Malfoy. Don't be so rude." I said raising my eyebrows. He smirked. "Please call me that again."

I laughed. "You're crazy."

"Crazy for you." He smirked.

He leant in and kissed me softly. I then returned the kiss ten times harder and he pulled away and said, "Oh really?" I nodded and he began walking backwards pulling me with him. He sat down on the bed and pulled me down onto his lap.

He pulled my waist closer to his and I kissed him again. Things started to get steamy and I leant forward into him and he groaned suddenly. I pulled away and he said, "Do that again."

"What. This?" I said as I moved into him again. "God. Rose." He said. I continued to do it and I felt him get harder by the second. I suddenly stopped and smiled.

Draco grinned and lifted me up so he was carrying me. He then laid me down on the bed and things went on from there... ;)