Chapter 5

"The yule ball is going to be in three days! I don't even have a bloody date." Ron complained as we headed to the practice.
"I'm sure you'll find someone Ron" Harry said.
"Oh yeah? Coming from the one who hasn't even got a date himself yet." He said, sulkily.

We entered the room and girls sat on one side while the boys sat on the other. 
"The yule ball, has been a tradition of the tri-wizard tournament, since it's inception. On Christmas eve night, we and our guests gather in the hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity. As representatives of the hosts, I expect each and every one of you, to put your best foot forward, and I mean this literally because, the yule ball is, first and foremost, a dance." Mrs Mcgonagoll explained.

We all started to complain and murmur. 

"Silence!"Mrs Mcgonagoll shouted. "The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizarding world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you in the cost of a single evening by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons. Now to dance, is to let the body breathe. Inside every girl, a secret swan is longing to burst forth and take flight. Inside every boy, a lordly lion prepared to prance. Mr. Weasley."
"Yes?" Ron looked up.
"Join me please"

They both danced and I could see Fred, George and Harry snickering and I smiled.

After practice we headed to the grand hall to see who would be competing in the tri-wizard tournament.