Year 5 - Chapter 1

"Come on! Wake up!" I hear Fred and George shout in unison as they woke me up. I groaned and threw a book at them. 

"I'm tired." I moaned as I felt myself falling back to sleep. Suddenly I felt wet trickle over my face, more and more. I opened my eyes and sat up in shock, my mouth gaped open. George was holding a jug of water. They both started laughing. "You asked for it!" George and Fred cried as the bounded out the room. 

"Come back here!" I yelled as I leaped out of bed and ran downstairs to catch them. They were sitting at the table eating their breakfast. I squinted my eyes at them and sat opposite them both. No one else was up yet. So why did they have to wake me up this early? Molly came and handed me some cereal. "Morning dear, have a nice sleep?" She asked softly. I smiled and said,"Yes thank you. The best sleep I've had in a long time." 

"Good." She walked back into the kitchen. I got my spoon and scooped up some cereal, trying to look as though I was going to eat it. 

"Guys!" I whispered. Fred and George looked up synchronized and I flicked my spoon at them. Cereal flew everywhere and landed on them. In their hair, on their face. They looked at each other, then at me and started to flick their cereal at me too. I ducked under the table causing them to flick it at Molly. I shut my mouth tightly and looked down at my cereal and ate it quickly. 

"Fred! George!" Molly shouted. "Don't play with your food!" I smiled cheekily and Fred said,"This isn't the end. You'll pay for that." We all tried to be serious but we broke out in laughter. Fred and George spat their cereal out all over me. Great...

My eyes widened as I loomed down at myself. They sat there giggling to themselves. I quickly finished my breakfast and put the bowl in the kitchen. I then went behind then both and said,"Don't worry. I have a little something for you both later." I smirked at them and walked off to get changed. They looked at me curiously as I walked up the stairs. I do enjoy the company of those two twins.

Once I had finished getting dressed I went back downstairs and sat at the table. By then, everybody was up. I sat down and my owl came flying through the window and gracefully landed in front of me. While their owl...smashed itself into the unopened window. "He's always doing that." Percy sighed as he collected the mail. My owl, who was called, Twyla, bowed to me, she dropped the mail and I kissed her head.

"My word! How on earth did you get your owl to do that?" Arthur asked staring at me amazed.

"Oh, it's nothing. I trained her." I smiled.

"Blimey, our owl can hardly fly properly alone bow it's head!" Everyone laughed.

I looked through my mail and saw various different handwriting, Harry's, Hermione's, Seamus', Neville's, Luna's and another whose handwriting I hadn't seen. I decided to open them later, as Fred and George were taking me out to Gringotts Bank so we could buy some things.