Chapter 4

It was potions later that day, with Professor Snape. He was always miserable but I quite enjoyed the lesson. As did Hermione. 

"Quickly, quickly, find your book and sit where that book is. These will be your permanent seats." Snape said in a low droned voice.

I looked around for  my book and as I found it I realized that Malfoy was standing opposite me looking at his book. Perfect. I have to spend the whole year sitting next to Draco in potions. I sat down and Draco said,"This should be fun" as he sat down next to me.

"Great, the schools wimp. Even Neville is braver than you. Earlier in the common room proved that." I said slyly.

"What do you know?" He answered quickly. 

"A lot more than you obviously." I retorted. 
He frowned and didn't say a word to me all lesson.

After Potions, Hermione, Harry, Ron and I went to watch the names get put into the goblet of fire. We all sat down and watched as contestants put their names inside. First was Fleur, from the girls school. Then it was Cedric Diggory, as he put his name in he turned and walked back smiling at us as he went by. Then it was Viktor Krum, he went by and stared at Hermione as he walked past. I nudged her and raised my eyebrows, she rolled her eyes at me and turned back around. 

Then, of course, Fred and George Weasley came up with aging potions they must've stolen from Snape. "It's not going to work" Hermione said in a sing song voice.

"Oh yeah?" They both answered. They gulped down the potion and stepped into the circle surrounding the goblet of fire. "Yeahhh" they both said at the same time. They put their names in and said,"Yeahhh" at the same time again. Then they stepped out and they grew beards and turned old! They spell backfired and Hermione was right. As she always is.