Chapter 7

I woke clutching Draco's warm chest as he was still asleep. I didn't want to move from this position. I wanted to stay here. Forever.

But I knew I couldn't. I moved away from Draco but I was pulled back to him suddenly and he held me tightly to him. "Don't go. Stay here." He murmured and by God his morning voice was the sexiest thing on earth.

"Draco. I have to get ready." I told him squeezing him tightly before attempting to get out of bed. I managed to get away from him but he grabbed me from behind and pushing me down onto the bed he sat on top of me so I couldn't move.

"You move quickly." I said to him, growing as he was quite heavy.

"Of course I do." He smirked leaning down connecting his lips to mine. He pulled away and pushed the hair out of my face. "I love you." He whispered.

I smiled but my smile soon turned into sadness and I felt tears prick my eyes. I shut my eyes and forced a smile in an attempt to hide my true emotions. "I love you more." I told him, opening my eyes. "I love you most." He said kissing my forehead.

He looked me straight into the eye and frowned immediately. "What's the matter, you look like you're about to burst into tears!" He said climbing off me and helping me sit up.

He sat beside me and brought onto his lap for a hug. "I don't want to lose you Draco." I whispered feeling the reality of the situation hit me harder  than I'd anticipated.

"You won't. I promise" he said holding me tightly. I wrapped my arms around him and held him as tight as I could. "I love you so much Draco Malfoy. I wouldn't change you for the world." I said.

"Me too. Except I love you not myself." He replied which made me giggle.

"Come on. We should get ready if we're going to fight." I said quietly.
"Okay baby. Let's go." He said and I got up and got dressed.

Once we were ready with backpacks and our wands, he held his arm out for me to take it and I placed my arm around his with My hand holding his. He looked at me and smiled making me smile. His smile made me smile all the time because of how perfect it was.

We disapparated and landed at Ron's house. "Draco why are-"

"Shh. This is where I leave you. I'll see you later today but for now you need to plan with your friends okay?" He said rubbing my back.

"Thank you Draco." I said before kissing him one last time. He then disapparated again and I made my way to the front door of The Weasly's.