Chapter 15

On our way back to our lessons. Harry said,"Right. First we need to find a place to practice, where Umbridge won't find out."
"The Shrieking Shack." Ron said.
"It's too small." Harry argued.
"Forbidden Forest?" Hermione asked.
"Not bloody likely" Ron exclaimed.
"Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out?" Ginny asked.
"Who cares? I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it, breaking the rules?" Hermione said with excitement. We all looked at her. "Who are you and what have you done with Hermione?" Ron laughed.
"Anyway, at least we know one positive thing that came from today." Hermione scoffed.
"What's that?" Harry asked.
"Cho couldn't take her eyes off you, could she?" Hermione said. Harry and Ron looked at each other and grinned. I shook my head and smirked at them.

***Later***

"You've done it, Neville. You found the Room of Requirement."
"The what?" Neville asked.
"It's also known as the Come and Go Room. The Room of Requirement only appears when a person has real need of it. And it's always equipped for the seeker's needs." Hermione said.
"So say you really needed the toilet..." Ron said, slowly thinking about it.
"Charming, Ronald. But, yes, that is the general idea." I said, looking around.
"It's brilliant. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back." Harry said.

***Weeks Later***

"This is really advanced stuff, guys. You're doing so well." Harry complemented us as he walked past me.
"Expecto Patronum." I said, suddenly my patronus shot out and turned into a beautiful fox. Running around. It was amazing. Harry is such a good teacher.

Suddenly we heard banging from outside the room of requirement. We all stopped and looked towards the door. Mirrors were cracking and there was suddenly a whole in the wall. Harry and Nigel went to look through the hole. Then I heard the annoying voice of Umbridge.
"I'll make short work of this." She said. Harry quickly retreated dragging Nigel with him. "Bombarda Maxima." She said. The wall exploded and I saw her with filch, Goyle, Crabb, Pansy, a few others and then Draco came dragging Cho with him. He quickly loosened his grip on her as he saw me and his face dropped. Harry, Ron and Hermione saw this and looked round at me. They looked angry. What? I didn't do this?!
"Get them." She ordered. We were all dragged out of the room on requirement.

***A few weeks later***

"I saw it." Harry said rushing up the moving staircase. We all followed him. "It's just like with Mr Weasley. It's the door I've been dreaming about. I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have the last time, in the Department of Mysteries."
"Harry, please, just listen. What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you?" I suggested.
"What if he is? I'm supposed to just let him die?" Harry said annoyed at my remark. "Rose, he's the only family I've got left." I felt sorry for him then. I know how he feels. However, the only family I have left is Voldemort. The dark lord plotting against my best friend.

"What do we do?" Ron asked.
"We'll have to use the Floo Network." Harry replied.
"Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance." Hermione said.
"Not all of them." He said as we were outside Umbridge's office.
I grinned and Hermione opened to door. "Alohomora." She said.
"Alert the Order if you can." Harry said heading towards the fireplace.
"Are you mental? We're going with you." Ron exclaimed.
"It's too dangerous." He sighed.
"When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together." Hermione smiled.
"That you are." Umbridge was suddenly standing in the doorway. We were caught again.

"Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl." Draco said dragging Neville into the room. He saw me and looked down miserably. I ignored him. How could he do this? Going behind my back all this time. He was always saying one thing and doing the complete opposite the next!

"You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?" Umbridge asked as she shoved Harry into a chair.
"No." Harry said bluntly.
Umbridge slapped Harry. "Liar." She shouted.
"You sent for me, headmistress?" Snape entered the room. He looked at me with concern but brushed it off as Umbridge started to talk.
"Snape, yes. The time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?" She asked.
Snape sighed. "I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students. The last of it on Miss Chang. Unless you wish to poison him. And assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did. I cannot help you."
"He's got Padfoot." Harry shouted, out of the blue. Padfoot? Ohh, Sirius Black. "He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden."

"Padfoot? What is Padfoot?" Umbridge asked looking frustrated than ever. "Where what is hidden? What is he talking about, Snape?"
"No idea." Snape looked at Harry and somehow I knew he knew what Harry was talking about. He looked at me then slowly walked out of the room.
"Very well. You give me no choice, Potter. As this is an issue of Ministry security, you leave me, with no alternative. The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue." She babbled.
"That's illegal!" I said as I glared at her. Goyle, who was holding me, squeezed my arms tighter in order for me to shut up.
"What Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him. Besides, let go of her Goyle, there is no need to hold this girl" She replied as she put the picture of Cornelius face down on the table. She held up her wand and pointed it towards Harry. Goyle shoved me off and I glared at him.

"Tell her, Harry!" Hermione shouted.
"Tell me what?" Umbridge questioned. Harry stayed silent.
"Well, if you won't tell her where it is, I will." Hermione sighed.
"Where what is?" Umbridge said, well kind of screamed.
"Dumbledore's secret weapon." Hermione said. Umbridge told Hermione and Harry to show her where it is and ordered her 'minions' to keep us there in her office.

A few minutes later, Ron said,"I'm hungry. I'm gonna get some sweets." Surprisingly they let him go. I sighed and walked around her office. Goyle started to walk over to me. "Up-bup-bup. You can't touch me, remember?" He scowled at me and went back to where he was standing. I walked past Draco and he grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry, Rose. I never knew you was apart of their stupid order. You didn't tell me."
"It's not stupid." I yanked my arm from his grip. "You didn't tell me you were working for puffy pink pompom. So it works both ways."
"Just leave her Draco. She's not worthy to be near you, or even to be a slytherin." I heard the annoying pretentious voice of Pansy. I swear, this was the last straw.

"Shut. Your. Mouth. Parkinson. Keep out of other people's business. Or else." I warned her.
"Pfft, or else what?" She scoffed.
I turned around and drew my wand. "Densaugeo!" I shouted. Suddenly her teeth started to grow and she looked down in horror. She started to cry and ran out of the room. I turned around. "Anyone else want to piss me off?" Everybody looked down but Draco, who was looking at me with a sad look in his eyes.

Ron came back with some sweets and Crabb and Goyle shoved them out the way and ate the lot for themselves. We then left and I headed straight to Dumbledore's office. "Where are you going?" Ron asked.
"Dumbledore." I shouted back.
"But he's left!" Ron said.
"I know, that's why I'm going." Ron frowned at my reply. "Just go, I'll meet you there." I said. They left and ran one way whilst I ran the other way.