Chapter 10

"Hey! Let her go." Ron quickly said as he pulled me away from Draco. I sighed. They obviously didn't see that kiss, however most of the class, including Harry saw it. I knew they'd find out sooner or later.

I yanked out of Ron's grip. "Ron, it's okay, seriously. I need time to think." I walked away but again Draco caught my arm and told me to wait. "What is it Draco?!" I said getting annoyed. Draco was making everything worse. He can't expect me to fall down to his knees after one stupid meaningless kiss. A couple of hours ago he was angry at me for being upset.

"Just wait, we need to talk." Draco pleaded.
"What is there to talk about?" Hermione blurted out curiously.
"There is nothing to talk about. I am going to Professor Dumbledore. Good bye!" I pushed Draco away and made my way to Dumbledore's office.

I knocked on his door and he told me to come in. "Rose Silvers, how are you?" He walked over to me politely offering for me to sit down. I shook my head. "No, no. It's alright."
"Okay, what brings you to my office in such a hurry?" He asked as he sat back at his desk. I thought about everything. Cedric. Draco. Harry, Ron and Hermione. My mother. My...Father. Everyone and everything in my life this minute.
"I have come here to ask you something. Important. I feel your the only person I can talk to so I can do the right thing." I looked down at my arm and saw it was covered. Thank god. I felt a little wave of relief fall over me but that was soon washed away as I remembered why I was here.
"Yes? Tell me anything you like." He stated.
"Well, I-"
"Wait, hold on, Rose. I've been meaning to tell you this. I've seen you. You seem sad at the moment. Is it Cedric?"
I nodded. "Yeah." I whispered.
"Listen to me, Rose." He started. "Don't be upset. In fact don't grieve over him at all. He is in a better place now. He wouldn't want you to be upset would he? He would be much happier seeing you happy. Even if that means moving on and starting again. He know's he'll always be in your heart. Do you understand, Rose?"
I nodded and he gave me a quick hug. I realized it wasn't good to be sad all the time. I was kind of bringing everybody else around me down. Maybe including Draco. Especially my friends. I felt like Dumbledore had made me see sense and I was a little free again. There was still one problem though.

"Right, feel free to ask me now?" He said softly.
"Okay, well, I've been thinking. I have a feeling Voldemort is going to come back." Dumbledore frowned at my accusation. "Yes, I know. I don't know why I have this feeling either. But, if he does, what would you say if I decided to go with him. Find out his plans and try and tell you and Harry. So you can defeat him?"

Dumbledore turned away and walked up to his desk. "I had a feeling you had come here to ask me this." He looked at me with pity. "I'm not going to give you an answer. However, if you were to think on this. Come back to me in three days. I can show you something."
I nodded. "Okay Professor, thank you for your help."
"The pleasure is all mine, Rose. For your trouble, break will be extended an extra half an hour." He scribbled something on a piece of paper. "Take this to whoever is in charge of ringing the bell." I took the note which said break was extended and I thanked him and made my way down to the courtyard.