Chapter 6

The next morning we all sat in the living room with Voldemort pacing back and forth discussing the events of the attack at Hogwarts.

"Finally, Rose, you'll be fighting beside me. Showing how strong our family is. We are stronger than any wizard." Voldemort said and I rolled my eyes when he wasn't looking.

Once the meeting was over I sat in the garden, wishing I could help Harry and Hermione and even Ron, but I knew they'd catch me again. So there was no point in trying to go and help, as much as I wanted to. I knew that I'd help everybody soon though.

"Are you alright?" I turned to find Draco's mother and I nodded. "I'm as good as I can be."

"You know," his mum said sitting on the bench beside me, "Although this may seem terrible, everything will be fine in the end."

"Will it? Because I don't want to live in a world of corruption created by him." I said referring to Voldemort.

"Draco cares about you. A lot." His mother said, changing the subject. I sighed and nodded in agreement.

"I know, I care about him too." I said.

"I know. When all of this is over, I hope you two can really begin life. A happy life. He's changed a lot since he fell in love with you. I thank you for that. He's a better person and he's a good boy."

I smiled and looked up at her. "It's nothing."

She smiled back and rubbed my back briefly before getting up to leave.

"What was that all about?" I turned again this time seeing Draco.

I held my hand out and he took it. I pulled him towards me and he sat down next to me. He put his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest. "Your Mum was just telling me how proud she is of you." I whispered.

"Liar. Tell me the truth." He said.

"I'm serious. She did." I said as I moved my hand to hold his.

"Why?"

I sat up and let go of his hand. "Because she loves you." I told him and he nodded smiling slightly.

"So, why are you sitting out here all alone?" He asked.

"Thinking. Planning. I don't know to be honest."

"Don't worry. I'm on your side."

I looked at him and frowned. "Draco, what do you mean? You can't.."

"I know. But I don't care. I agree with you so when he least expects it I'm going to side with you."

"Draco he could be listening and you wouldn't even know." I whispered.

Draco swallowed and looked at me. "Well I guess that's a risk I was just willing to take without realising it.." He whispered.

I sighed shaking my head. "Tomorrow. It starts tomorrow." He said.

I nodded and felt myself begin to feel nervous. "I know. It's been a long time coming."

"Sure has." He said bringing me in for another hug.

Tomorrow is the day where I have to make the biggest decision of my life.