Chapter 6

"I cannot believe you put your name in the goblet of fire harry! There is only supposed to be three people, Fluer, viktor and Cedric. Then your name flies out as well! I can't believe you've been so bloody selfish." Ron said following Harry to the Gryffindor common room. Hermione and I followed behind Ron.
"Look," Harry turned around and said,"I did not put my name in the goblet of fire, Ron, somebody did it. I swear"
"How am I meant to believe you?" Ron said and he went up the stairs as they changed so nobody could follow him. Harry looked at us and barged past us going back down the stairs. I looked at Hermione and she said,"He'll be okay tomorrow, I hope." 
"Do you think he put his name-"
"I don't know. I-I'm going to catch some sleep. See you tomorrow."
"Okay, bye" I frowned as she went upstairs and I turned towards the Slytherin common room.

"Pureblood" I mumbled the password and I entered the common room.
Everybody was doing their own thing and I  put my books on my bed and went and sat by the fire.
"Silvers!" I turned around to see Draco standing there in his proud, self-centered way. 
I stood up. "What?"
"My father is here to see you. It's, er, a matter of urgency. Private as well. Only, I have to be there so, if you will" he nudged his head towards the doorway and I wasn't so sure about this. I stared at him for a moment then stormed past him out the doors. He followed me shortly after.

"So? What do you want?"
"Follow me." He answered.
I followed him down out of Hogwarts and into the woods by Hagrid's. 
"Draco, why are we in the woods?"
"So nobody can hear us."
"Draco, I'm going back." I looked around. "You liar! Your father isn't even here!" I shoved him and turned around to walk back. 

I stopped, dead in my tracks.
"Rose..." Draco whispered.
I swallowed hard. I turned my head to face him.
"Come here" he mouthed. 

I backed away slowly and stood behind Draco.

"Draco Malfoy, how nice to see you." The dark lord Voldemort said as he stood there. I looked around and Death Eaters were surrounding us.
"Draco, what's happening?" I whispered.
Draco clutched my hand and Voldemort smiled grimly at me.