Chapter 2

It was time for the Grand Dinner that Dumbledore organizes to welcome us back to Hogwarts. I went to the slytherin table and sat in the middle-ish of the table I sat down and then Malfoy sat opposite me. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

Dumbledore announced that there was to be a triwizard cup tournament held at Hogwarts.
"Let me be clear," Dumbledore announced. "If you are picked, you must stand alone. Trust me when I say, these contests are not for the faint-hearted. However, more of that later, for now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy Of Magic, and their headmistress, Madame Maxime." We all clapped as young girls with blue floral dresses skipped along the aisle of the grand hall. Madame Maxime came through the doors escorted by Dumbledore and she was twice the size of him! I couldn't believe it.

Dumbledore stepped up and said,"Now, our friends from the north, the proud sons of Durmstrang, and their high master, Igor Karkaroff." Russian boys entered in walking down the aisle with their staffs. Some girl next to me dropped something and I helped her pick it up. As I looked back up I saw THE Viktor Krum walking hastily down the aisle. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I was amazed. Then Igor Karkaroff went and greeted Dumbledore. 

Once everybody had settled down and Dumbledore told us the rules of the game, we began to eat. After I took all my food I looked up at Malfoy who was sneering to Crabb and Goyle. All three of them looked at me and started to laugh. "Get lost." I told them. I turned around and Harry, Hermione and Ron were waving at me. I waved back and turned back to my food. 

On the way back to the slytherin common room, Malfoy, Crabb and Goyle caught up with me and Draco said, "So, Silvers, how was your holiday which you spent with the Weasley's?" Draco and the trio started to laugh and I said,"Hmm, let me guess, you stayed at home playing happy families whilst I got to go my friends houses?" He was about to say something when I heard a gruff voice say,"I'm sure you don't need to be mocking this girl. I think you all should leave. After all, I'm sure she doesn't want to be bothered by you." I swerved round to see Viktor Krum glaring at Draco. I felt so happy inside, one because Draco looked terrified, and two, because Viktor Krum came and defended me...