Chapter 5

As I made my way to the common rooms, I felt something grab my wrist and it started to pull me in another direction. I looked up and it was none other than Draco. "Draco! Stop it" I whispered.

"Shhh" He retorted. He pulled me towards the astronomy tower. Once we were inside he let go of me and said,"Why didn't you reply to my letter?" He asked miserably.
"You said I didn't have to" I answered. He came up to me and said,"I know, but why didn't you?" I shrugged my shoulders.
"I was-I-I didn't know what to say to you. Or how to say it." I said and Draco looked at me in a weird way.
"Okay, I understand. At least you know how I feel now though." I nodded.
"I love you, Rose." I shook my head.

"Draco, I can't my friends they-" He cut me off.
"Forget about them. For once, Rose, think of what we could have. Be brave and say you want me back."
I opened my mouth to speak but he said,"Look Rose, I know I've been a complete idiot to you and your friends. I'm sorry. We don't have to tell anyone. It can be our little secret." He smirked and pushed the hair from my face behind my ear. "It's kind of exciting isn't it? Having a secret only between us, it only concerns us. Only. Always. Ever. US." He grabbed my hands and looked at me with hope flowing through his gorgeous grey eyes.

He leaned into me and whispered,"You have no idea how fast my heart races when I see you." With that his lips crashed into mine, it felt as though the whole world had turned black & white and the only colour left in the world was him and I. Dolphins were swimming through my veins causing my blood to flow faster, increasing my heart rate. Draco wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. This kiss was so different from the last one. I could feel he meant it. He meant he loves me.

I felt Draco smile to himself and I pulled away and asked,"What?" He laughed and said,"I could kiss you forever" I smiled and he leant in again. I kissed his cheek and said,"We need to go back, we have been out for ages. If we get caught..." Draco laughed and grabbed my hand. "I swear, I don't know how you got into slytherin. You are such a goody two shoes. Your also daughter of the dark lord and you are following all the rules!" I playfully whacked his arm and said,"Shut up. I'm not that much of a wimp" We both laughed and headed back quietly to the common room.