Chapter 8

The next day I was walking down the corridor to the grand hall when Draco pulled me back into a different empty corridor. 
"Rose, listen to me. You can't tell anyone about what happened last night. If you do, your going to get killed. He told me to warn you. To tell you that-" Draco wasn't making any sense.
"Who? Who told you to warn me?" I asked.
"Voldemort" He whispered. "He told me to warn you, that if you tell anyone. He will kill you, because then his plans are ruined."
"No, what plans, how can I trust you anyway? You've been horrible to me ever since first year. Now you expect me to trust you?"
"Yes, because funnily enough, I don't want you to get hurt."
"Since when did you care?"
"Since last night"
"Yeah, if you think for one second I'm going to believe-"
Draco rolled his eyes and his lips landed hard on mine. At first I felt confused. Then as he pulled away he whispered,"Believe me. This is what I wanted to tell you yesterday. I am sorry for being so mean to you for the last five years. I am sorry he came and got you into this mess. But I need to do this. Otherwise he's going to kill my parents. I can't let that happen. I'm sorry." He backed up and left.

I went to the grand hall and went to sit with Hermione, Ron and Harry. 
"Rose? What's wrong?" Harry asked.
"Nothing, just-tired that's all" I lied.
I could tell by Hermione's face she wasn't buying it.