Chapter 16

I reached Dumbledore's office and went inside. I really shouldn't be doing this, but I searched for an old spell book I saw him reading the other day. I never told him my decision about going to my father, but I've decided to go. I finally found the spell book and searched for Apparation.

I was planning on getting there myself through Apparation. Something I had never done before. I opened the book to Apparation. It said I needed a place where someone was or just a place in general where I needed to go. I thought hard and thought Harry and Hermione would've been there by now. Ages ago. So I thought of them. Wanting to Disapparate to get to them.

"Rose, what are you doing?" It was Draco.
"Go away! I need to go."
"What standing there with your eyes, closed?" He scoffed.
"No, you dingbat, I'm going to Disapparate." I thought of Harry and closed my eyes. I heard Draco say,"No, wait"

But it was too late. I had disapparated. I couldn't believe it. It hurt though. Like being forced through a rubber tube. As I landed I felt dizzy but looked up to find Dumbledore kneeling beside Harry. We were in the ministry of magic headquarters. I looked around. It looked quite nice actually. Then I looked at Draco who was standing there smirking. How did he get here anyway? I ignored him and rushed over to Harry.

Dumbledore looked at me and nodded. I looked down at Harry and he started to talk, he was writhing in agony.
"You're the weak one, and you'll never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you." Harry said.

Suddenly, Voldemort shot out of Harry's body. I stood up and watched. "You're a fool, Harry Potter. And you will lose everything." Voldemort said. He looked up at me and smiled. Suddenly, Aurors came into the headquarters, and Voldemort looked around. He quickly grabbed me and Draco and smiled sincerely at Harry, and he disapparated...