Chapter 3

Draco and the other two scarpered off without saying another word.
"Thanks, uh, you didn't need to do that. I, er, could handle it I guess." I said to him.
"Haha, it's no problem, we don't want you getting bothered by him." He replied smiling at me. Wow, he looks perfect when he smiles...
"Haha, well I'm alright now thanks to you" I said happily.
"Well, I'll be seeing you around then." 
"Yeah, see you." Viktor walked off and I stood there staring after him. 

"Somebody got a crush?" Ron called from behind me as he walked over to me followed Harry and Hermione. 
I punched his shoulder playfully and said,"Shut it Ron. He just helped me that's all" We both laughed and Hermione said, "So, what's with you and Draco?"
I looked at her amazed. "What exactly, are you implying?" I asked her. 
"Well he seems to be annoying you a lot lately." She said with a raised eyebrow. 
"Pfft! Oh please like we'd have something to be nice to each other about, let alone to laugh about something!" 
She laughed and said,"Well, I'm really excited about this tri-wizard cup tournament. I hear Cedric Diggory is to be nominating for it as well."
"Ooh, who's that?"
"Him." She pointed over to one of the archways in the corridor and there he was. Cedric Diggory with his friends. I smiled and said,"Oooh Hermione, have you taken a liking to him?" 
"Haha, no." 
We all laughed  and he smiled at us as we walked past him.