Chapter 19

Once it was time to go to the tournament, we made our way to the stands following Hermione. I saw Draco talking with his father. I immediately looked in the other direction and continued to follow Ron and Hermione. An arm grabbed my waist and I swerved around. It was Draco. Obviously. "Rose, I'd like you to meet my father." Draco said as he looked at me intently. I smiled at his father and shook his hand. "Hello, Mr. Malfoy. I'm Rose, Rose Silvers. Pleasure" 

"The pleasure is all mine." Lucius Malfoy said as he smiled at me. Something told me he knew something I didn't know when he did that. I turned around and walked back to the stands. 

Ron and Hermione were with Harry wishing him luck. I quickly jogged over to Harry and gave him a massive hug. "Be careful Harry. Be careful." I whispered. He laughed and said,"I'm sure I'll be fine." I pulled away from him and said,"Just be careful." I smiled and went to see Cedric. As soon as I got to him he pulled me in for a hug and said,"I'm nervous."

"I bet you are Cedric. I just hope you'll be okay." I looked up at him and he smiled. He leant down and kissed me. "I'll be fine." He pushed my hair behind my ear and said,"See you after I come out of this maze then." I smiled back. 

"We, see you later. Good luck Cedric" I went and sat in the stands and watched as they took their positions.

Dumbledore ordered them to go inside one by one. Harry and Cedric were to enter the maze first, followed by Viktor, and then Fleur. The first Champion to successfully get trough the maze and reach the Cup would be declared the winner. We all sat and waited anxiously. "Rose." I looked behind me and it was Draco's father. "Come, I wish to tell you something." I nodded and got up.

"Ron, Hermione I'll be back. Someone needs me." They nodded and I followed him out the back of the stands. 

"Take my staff." He said. I hesitated. 

"Why?" I asked nervously. He rolled his eyes and took my hand and placed it on his staff.

"Hold tight." He said. I gulped. Suddenly, I was whirled and apparated to a small graveyard. Lucius had used apparation to get here. I slowly propped myself up and it was quiet. There was nobody there. I walked over to a big gravestone with death on it and it said 'Thomas Riddle'. Thomas Riddle. I know that name. Where do I know that name from? Suddenly someone landed on the ground. I turned around and it was Harry and...Cedric. "Harry? Cedric? What are you doing here? Where are we?" Cedric looked at me then Harry. Suddenly Harry was thrown up against the statue and trapped by the axe. 

I ducked as Harry was throw up and I backed up, bumping into Cedric. He held my shoulders and I looked around. Nobody was there. Until, I heard a door creak open. Cedric and I turned around. "Get back to the cup!" Harry screamed. "Both of you. Now!" Cedric approached Harry,"Why? What are you talking about?" 

"Get back!" Harry shouted. I turned around and saw Voldemort come out of the small building. I swallowed hard. I backed up slowly towards Cedric. Voldemort came closer, followed by a smaller man. Voldemort raised his wand up towards Cedric. 

"Cedric, Rose, get back to the cup!" Harry continued to shout. I just couldn't move. It was like I had stopped functioning. Cedric had pushed me behind him by the time Voldemort appeared and I was shaking with fear. Voldemort drew back his wand and shouted,"Avada Kadava!" toward Cedric. Cedric was flung sideways leaving me there to watch him die. I suddenly felt like my world had shattered.

I rushed over to Cedric and knelt next to him. Crying my heart out, I rested my head on his chest and felt like dying myself. "Cedric." I whispered. "Cedric, if-if tears, could build a staircase, I'd-walk straight into heaven, and-and bring you right back. You are everything to me, Cedric. I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have come. I should've listened." I stopped crying and looked up. Voldemort was standing in front of me. Listening to everything I was saying. I glanced at Harry and he was still struggling.

"My child." Voldemort started to speak to me. "Come, my daughter." I couldn't believe it. He can't be my father. He just can't. I got up slowly. 

"What? Daughter? Rose? What's going on?" Harry asked. I didn't answer him. I couldn't face him now. A of a sudden, death eaters appeared in a circle around us. Lucius was one of them. I now knew that he knew Voldemort was my father.

But how????