Chapter 10

I stared down where he lay as I watched my tears fall over the edge of the balcony. Draco grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

Bellatrix and the Death Eaters ran away and Draco dragged me after them. I was dragged through the school and out towards the dark forest. Finally I let go near Hagrid's and saw Harry running towards Professor Snape.

"He trusted you! He was your friend and you betrayed him!" Harry shouted at Snape, who was glaring towards Harry. Harry swallowed hard as Snape turned around to walk away. "Fight back! You coward! Fight back!" Harry shouted angrily. Snape turned around and Harry screamed, "Sectumsempra!"

Snape quickly rebounded the spell and stormed over toward Harry lying on the floor. "How dare you use my own spells against me!" He shouted. "That's right. I am the Half-Blood Prince." He said coldly. With a swish of his cloak, Snape turned around and headed toward the dark forest, the others followed but I ran to Harry.

"Harry! Are you alright? I'm so sorry. For everything! I tried to stop him but-" I was cut off as Harry held his hand up for me to stop. He got up and said, "None of this is your fault, Rose. And I wanted to tell you that-" Harry stopped and looked past my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Draco standing there. "Rose we have to go." Draco said quickly. "Go away. I'm not coming with you." I refused to go with him at all. I looked back at Harry. I heard Draco sigh, then Bellatrix's voice. "Rose dear! Leave Potter! Come on!" She said in her high pitched tone. Bellatrix grabbed my arm and Draco's. I gave Harry a sorry look and she disapperated with us both.

I landed with a thud on the floor. I looked around and saw my father, Voldemort, standing above me. He isn't worthy to be called my father. He never was and never will be. We were back at Malfoy Manor.

"My child, you have-"
"No, I am not your child. You are no father of mine." I said getting up and walking away from him.
"Don't you dare say that!" He said as his eyes seemed to turn darker. He ran over to me and dragged me into the library. He slammed the door with his wand and sat on the chair. "Sit" He said. I sat on the sofa opposite him without looking at him. "My dear." He said through gritted teeth. "I need to speak with you about your abilities if you would just listen." I turned to him and he began.

"You are my daughter, my flesh and blood. As you know, I am a very powerful wizard. Powerful than any other wizard alone."

'Or so he thinks' I thought.

"But my daughter, you are much stronger than me now. At this age. Any spell you wish to perform can be accomplished by you. This is why I need your help. Join me and you will also be one of the most powerful wizards of all time. Join me." I shook my head and left the room. Before I left I said, "I'll think about it." Once I was in the corridor I said quietly to myself, "Not bloody likely."