Chapter 2

Fred and George pulled me into the living room and gave me some floo powder. "Now, when I say, you say-" George said.
"Diagon Alley." They both said in unison. I giggled and stepped into the chimney. They said,"3, 2, 1. Go!"
"Diagon Alley!" I said clearly. We know what happened to Harry and I do not want that to happen to me.

Luckily I appeared in Diagon alley and Fred and George appeared shortly after me. We walked through Diagon Alley to reach Gringotts. "Guys, what are we going to do today?" I asked as we went inside the Bank.
"Showing you your vault." They grinned and pulled me to the front desk.
"Yes?" asked the goblin on the podium, looking down at me he frowned.
"Hello. I-I would like to enter my vault." I said nervously. The goblin squinted his eyes at me and glanced at some parchment.
"Name." He said.
"Rose Silvers" He looked down the parchment and said,"Right. Yes. Right this way please" With that, we all followed him to my vault.
Once we got there, the goblin gave me the key and trotted off. I opened my vault and went inside. Fred and George waited outside. "Guys! Come inside!" I whispered. They obliged and as soon as they entered their mouths gaped open in shock. "No. Way." They said. In front of us was a massive pile of galleons. I walked over and touch it to see if it was real. It sure enough was. However, who gave it to me?

"You could do anything with that amount of money!" The twins said excitedly. I pushed them backwards out of the vault. They couldn't take their eyes away. I shut the vault and their vision returned to me. They both stuck their hands out towards the vault. "Why are you not taking every scrap of that beautiful sight?!!" They said, well kind of shouted, at me in awe.
"Boys, I am going to save up. When I leave Hogwarts I will buy myself a lovely house." I said as we headed to leave.
"Boring!" They called behind me as they followed me. I stuck my tongue out at them and they started laughing. 

"Well, what now?" I asked as we came out of the Bank. 
"Well, anything you like." They said. I looked around and saw a funny looking shop. It had animals of all sorts inside. 
"Let's go in there!" I pointed. They both had massive grins on their faces and said,"Come on. We'll show you the snapping dragons." I laughed as we went inside.

After a long day out we went back home. Once we were at home, Molly informed us that she would be starting dinner soon. Everybody sat in the living room. I went upstairs and took out my letters, some parchment, a pot of ink and a feather. I returned and sat at the dining table and started to read and write my letters. I received six letters so I prepared myself for an achy hand...