Chapter 4

"Rose, earlier on today, Snape told me he was a death eater. It was a little scary at first. But I got used to it. I mean, I always knew he wasn't all that he seemed to be." Draco explained.
"Huh, that's really weird." I said as I followed him to a tall cabinet sheltered by a white sheet.

Draco pulled off the sheet and smiled slightly. "What's that?" I asked.
"This is a vanishing cabinet. It has a twin, in Borgin and Burkes. They form a passage. If I were to stand in there and you say the "magic words", I would disappear and be transported to the other cabinet in Borgin and Burkes. Do you understand?" Draco raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yes, I understand, what I don't understand is what this is. Why does it have anything to do with what we have been asked to do?" I said, trying to exclude the actual task from my mind, because I couldn't bare to think what might happen if we don't do it.

"Well, once the time comes, Bellatrix and some other death eaters are going to come. I don't know why though." He said as he opened the cabinet.
"I don't want to do this. It seems so wrong." I sighed.
"Oh come on. It will be fine." He said, his voice shaking as he placed the stone inside and shut the door.

Somehow I don't think he was as brave as he makes himself out to be. He drew out his wand and closed his eyes. He muttered a spell and opened the cabinet. The stone hadn't moved. He closed the door again and said the words louder this time. "Harmonia Nectere Passus." He opened the door. Still, the stone hadn't moved and inch. "We need to fix it. It's not working." He sighed as he picked the stone up and shut the cabinet door. He threw me the stone, luckily I caught it, and he threw the sheet back over the cabinet.
"Are we done here?" I asked throwing him back the stone.
"Yeah, everybody is probably out in the courtyards for break. Let's go." He walked towards the ROR entrance and slipped out. I followed him. Luckily, there was nobody in that corridor so we weren't seen.

As we got into the courtyard Harry came walking up to me quickly. "Rose, I need to speak to you."
"Get lost Potter." Draco hissed.
"Draco stop it. Go and find Blaise or something. I'll be with you soon." I assured him giving him a death stare. When is he going to learn?

Draco spun round and walked away from us, his cloak swishing as he walked away.
"So it's true then? You and Draco?" Harry asked. It was too obvious.
"Yeah, yeah it is. Is that a problem?" I asked.
"Not really. You chose who you hang out with, Rose. But I'm not here to talk about Malfoy. Dumbledore has told me to tell you, he needs to speak to you, urgently." He told me.
"Oh okay, thanks, I'll go see him then." I replied, it felt so awkward.
"Rose, can I say on more thing?" Harry asked before turning away.
"Yeah?"
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything I said. It was Malfoy. Before we came to school, we saw him and his mum go into Borgin and Burkes for some reason. They looked pretty suspicious... and since you stayed at Malfoy Manor I just thought you were on their side. On Voldemort's side. It's only because Draco's father is a Death Eater, you know what that is right?" Your standing in front of one Harry.
"Yes I know what a Death Eater is." I said slightly laughing trying to avoid the subject.
"Yeah, well I thought you may have been stupid enough to join your Father... But your obviously not. You can't be on their side, Rose. Your on the side of the angels..." Harry said, as he smiled a little.
"I know Harry. I know. Thank you for forgiving me." He gave me a hug and said, "Oh, and Ron apologises too. You know what he's like." We both laughed and pulled away.
"Yeah, I know what Ron's like... Well I better go see Dumbledore then." I sighed.
"Good. We'll see you later Rose."
"See ya." I called as I headed to Dumbledore's office.