75 KIDNAPPED

It's been a month since Mark and Dahyun's fight at the front of the Minatozaki's Corp. Mark was in jail while Jimin is still missing after Mark told everything about their illegal activities, Jimin was gone missing.

Some agencies took care of the case that Dahyun and Sana's uncle were working with it too.

Sana was against with Dahyun working with it after they knew that Jimin and Mark killed someone while doing their illegal activities. But Dahyun assuredly convinced his girlfriend about it,besides his working with Sana's uncle and he's being protected by their men.

-

Dahyun and Sana's uncle named Taki was done searching together with some trusted men and some detectives at some alley that someone gave fake information to them .

It was tiring for all of them especially Dahyun and Mr.Taki who came with the searchers despite their busy schedules just to see where Jimin is hiding.
It's just two of them in the car Dahyun was the one driving after they have their lunch near the alley they went to, because it's too far from where they're living. Their bodyguards were in the other car behind them.

While driving they talked about the cases,some kind of man to man topics, when a black tented van stop in front of their car, their bodyguards goes out to protect them but they were shot before they run towards Dahyun and Mr.Taki's car.

Some covered face armed men ran to their car and slammed the window.

DH: W-What are you doing?

: Come with us or you two will die.!

Mr. Taki:  who are you??

: you'll see. Get out!

The two surrendered and got out from the car and put them inside the tented van. Leaving the wounded bodyguards one bodyguard handle to call some help before he was lost consciousness.

—-
Minatozaki's Corp
———

Sana's Secretary Ms.Kang Seulgi ran inside her boss office.

SG: Ms.Sana you need to see the news.

Sana opened her PC and looked for the news.

-
CEO AND SON OF THE CHAIRMAN OF MINATOZAKI'S CORP,MR.MINATOZAKI TAKI TOGETHER WITH THE DOCTOR KIM DAHYUN BODYGUARDS WERE FOUND DEAD ACCORDING TO SOME WITNESSES SOME ARMED MEN SHOT THEM AND THE TWO WELL KNOWN MEN WERE PUT INSIDE THE VAN. UNTIL NOW POLICE WERE TRACKING THEM. WHAT COULD'VE BE THE REASON BEHIND THIS HAPPENING,WAS THIS INVOLVE ABOUT THE TUAN's CASE?.

-

When Sana heard it her world broke down.She immediately call her grandparents. Her secretary assisted her to go to their mansion.

When they arrived some detectives and some of their bodyguards were gathered at the whole mansion. She was met by her grandmother who's still in shocked the same as her.

SN: W-What are we g-going to do?

S'GM: Let's wait for them to notify us Sana.

SN: B-But uncle and  m-my b-boyfriend is in danger.

S'GD: Lets trust them Sana they're doing their work, we won't leave them ok. calm down. Ms.Park already contacted your parents and Dahyun's too..

SN: I-I d-don't know what to do..

Sana caress her forehead and walk balk and fort. A little while later Chaeyoung together with his wife and Tzuyu came at their residence.