32 FANGIRLS

SANA'S POV

I woke up seeing Dahyun's back figure facing me without a blanket he was just wearing his sando and pajamas.. I hugged him from the back .. Awh.. My head hurts so much.. He faced me still eyes closed..

: Why were you not sharing a blanket with me?.. Are you still not comfortable with me?

I said with a disappointment tone and he just smirked at me..

: Yah my head hurts so don't start with me..

Still not responding his really getting on my nerves..

: That's it you will not answer me? Yah..

DH: You're too loud..

: Coz' you are not answering me..

He sit and crossed his arms..

DH: I'm so comfortable with you.. I didn't used a blanket because you keep on pulling it away from me and yes I don't want to answer you cuz I'm still sleepy pabooya..

He said those words fastly and get back to his sleep.

So it was my fault I hope I didn't do something crazy last night 🙉.. I got up from the bed and started to do my morning routine after fixing myself I get back at the bed to wake him up..

: Are you not going to school?

DH: What time is it?

: It's quarter to 7 Hon..

DH: I'm going..did you eat?

: No.. I'm not hungry..

DH: Sana..

Here we go again.. He got up and head to the kitchen he toasted some sandwich and made me a coffee..

DH: Here..

He handed me the sandwich and the coffee.. I smiled at him..

: Thank you hon..

DH: How many times do I have to tell you that you need to eat your breakfast.. Your stomach needs some food. So again I have to tell you this again .. Don't make your stomach wait for hunger eat in time always..

: Thank you for this and I'm sorry..

DH: You keep on saying that.. I will just take a shower just wait here for me..

I nodded though his mad but still more cute..

A minute later his done fixing his self and now heading at our university..

----

When we arrived some girls barged in and gave my boyfriend a love letters,chocolates and flowers.. He take it all tss.. Did he forgot that he has a girlfriend beside him earlier🙉
I walked towards my classroom and sit when suddenly my phone rings.. It's my Dad..

: Hello Dad

S'Dad: When will you visit us we miss our little princess..

: Dad I'm not a princess anymore Dad

S'Dad: Tell me when will you come so we can prepared.. Bring your boyfriend..

: Maybe tonight?

S'Dad: Ok. Copy bye I love you princess

: I love you too Dad..

I hang up the call and saw Momo and Tzuyu walking towards me..

MM: You're rude I saw you living Dahyun behind..

: I was irritated so I walked out..

TZ: He was so kind to took it all..

: Tsk.. He even forgot that he have me..

MM: I didn't know that your really dumb as me you know..hello... He was sandwiched by the crowd how can he talked to you..

: Are they done?

TZ : Well Jihyo noona used his power..

: By the way where's Mina?

MM: She said she's in the library with Chaeng and Dahyun..

:Dahyun?

MM: Dahyun tried to hid somewhere quiet..
you should take it that your boyfriend is so popular he even supported you as a popular student here..

: It's not..

MM: Yes it is..

As a popular "flirt" tss that's what they knew.

[END OF POV]

-----

---

~CHAENG'S POV

I'm now at the library with Mina and Dahyun we hid him here with us but its getting worse..The girls still giving him some love letters and chocolates..

DH: When they will stop all of these?

MN: When we graduate.. I think.

DH: Noona.. I'll be dead on Sana..

: Don't worry we have 3 months left bro..you will still lived HAHAHAHA..

DH: How can i eat this all?

MN: Hyun..we have Momo and Nayeon unnie don't be so worried about that..and that roses you could display it at your house..

: And that letters let Sana noona handle that..

DH: Ahh sinjaya..Sana ran away I know she
was mad..

MN: The classes wil start soon..come on

We came with Mina to her classroom and found the three inside I just wave at them but this vampire who's with me was hiding like a vampire you know afraid of seeing " sunlight"HAHHAH

After that we walked to our room.

[END OF POV]

====