53 A LONG TIME

SANA'S POV

We arrived at the Incheon Airport at our exact time , we didn't call Jihyo to fetch us because it's a surprise? I guess..as Chaeyoung said...

It's been a long time the last time I came here it's the day of Momo's wedding and I can say lots of places change..

We sold our house near the park and I will be staying at my condo.

MM: Sana when will you visit your parents?

: maybe after the wedding.. Dad will just talk about the company tss.. and I need to rest

MN: Right..

MM:Love can you call someone now? We didn't brought some bodyguards with us what if they will just barged in to us?

MN: Momoring  tell me who can recognize us with this outfits? Even our husbands were fully covered?

MM: Still tsk..

CH: I'll call Jihyo noona

Chaeyoung dialed Jihyo's number..

MM: I'm extremely hungry.

: You just finished my plate at the plane
Momo..are you pregnant?

TZ: She's not she's always like that noona..Are you still asking for that?

-
and that he received a hard smacked at his head poor Tzuyu..
-

CH: Noona I send some receptionist at your house can you prepare some lunch for them please..

JH: Receptionist your ass how many times did you said that? Go straight at Jeongyeon's restaurant and have your freaking lunch!..

CH: Calm down noona are you pregnant? Your voice is getting louder and louder.

JH: Yah.. go here now we're waiting..

CH: You mean you're in there?

JH: FASTER

-
Wow Jihyo still Jihyo Ahhaha poor Chaeyoung..

-
-

We arrived at Jeongyeon's restaurant it's my first time here last I don't have time because I'm busy after their wedding I flew back to Japan.

Wow its pretty unique well from Jeong's taste I don't know to Nayeon's hehehe kidding..

When we enter the door a sudden bell rang above the door and my heart beats fast...that's when I realized I'll be meeting the squad again and maybe his here maybe Dahyun's here.

I haven't heard any news from him except that his now a cardiologist as what Chaeng shared to us but nothing shared about where was he.

He didn't attend our friends wedding and maybe his here now I guess...

We saw Jihyo and Daniel wow the glow up of these couple and lucky for them they grow stronger..well it's them the strong and brave in the squad.Then Jeong and Nayeon the extra in the squad how I miss them so much..

NY: Sanaya..Momoya...Minaya...

She jumped on us.

JY: Hey kids you got more handsome and tall..

CH: Well

DL: except you..

CH: Yah..

DL: opss kidding

These dorks.. but I didn't see Dahyun here..

JH: Looking for someone?

: N-Nothing

We sat at the table they prepared we're the only people here privacy as what Jeongyeon said and served our lunch.

CH: Where's Dahyun?

My ears suddenly perked like I want to hear where he is..wait what's happening I already move on..

NY: His in States

States? So his working there and not here..that's why..

MM: is he not coming? Again?

JY: He can't his busy

MN: That was his reason all the time..it's your wedding Ji.

CH: He still avoiding and ditching us..should I call him now?

DL: Go on

-

Chaeyoung dialed his number it took him so long to respond

..
CH: Hi Babe

DH: Hey flirt, wanna tell this to Mina?

I suddenly flinch when I heard his voice.

MN: No need Hyun.

DH: Oh hey noona

CH: Yah why are you ditching us again?

DH: Us? Are you in Korea?

CH: Yes we are

MM: Yah Dahyun are you sure about not coming here?

DH: I'm sorry noona but I'm so busy..

TZ: Hyung you should take some vacation at least this week...

CH: For god sake Dahyun it's noona's wedding you bitch

DH: I know flirt but I can't.

JH: Still afraid?

-
Afraid? Of what? Of me?
-

DH: I'm not noona.. and oh I've got to end this Jennie is here..

JY: Yah

DH: I'll call you later bye..

He ended the call by the way who's Jennie was that her girlfriend fiancée wife? Oh hell no Sana how dare you to know you're out of his life..

You move on leave him alone..

[END OF POV]

=======