Chapter 5~°Going to Hogwarts°

Early in the morning, the sun rises high up in the blue fresh sky that had fluffy clouds scattered all across making it seem like a lovely cloudy day.
A day that would have been ordinary but this is no ordinary day after all. This is the day where the Moonshard twins will pack their suitcases and then live at Hogwarts, the school known for wizarding and witchcraft.

Skyler Hale couldn't quite wrapped her mind around it even if it had passed months from the day her two youngest children got letters from Hogwarts. After all, she simply thought that Meadow and AJ were just somewhat usual werewolves but it seems like it wasn't the case. Apparently, the twins inherited their dad's magic that now runs through their veins.
A smile got firm on Skyler's lips when she imagined how their dad would react when he saw his children running around the house in a wicked rush, hoarding their things and shuffling them into their suitcases. Even if Skyler had reminded her youngest to pack their stuff in time for over a million times, they still didn't listen and look where they are now.

Running around almost like headless chickens that are desperately gathering their belongings in hope that they wouldn't lose their train. That would be certainly awful was Meadow thinking while she was trying her very best to close her damn stuffed suitcase that refuses to close shut. AJ on the other hand was rather incredible fast with getting his things put, probably because he had laid a plan on how he would fit all of his stuff in the suitcase beforehand. The little brilliant had also created a map over all his belongings so he knew exactly where every single thing was.
Meadow thought that her brother was being stupid for using his brain cells on coming up with a plan for a simple thing like packing. Well, now she has certainly changed her sight of view when her suitcase exploded, making all of her clothes fly high in the air. This isn't working she frustratedly thought with an irritated sigh.

"AJ! Can you get your butt over here for a moment!", she yelled in a voice filled up with annoyance. It didn't take her brother a slight second before his head peaked into the room, only to see Meadow fighting against a loaded suitcase. He sure knows that when Meadow calls, you should bloody be there to assist or less you end up as her worst enemy. At certain times AJ still would wonder if they were twins since they are practically different in over infinite ways.

"Are you losing a battle against a suitcase?", he said while he laughed along although he had tried his best to hold it back. His laugh had obviously got his sister mad. Meadow gave him a long stare almost like she was seconds away from strangling him to death with a sock.

"Please, please help me!", Meadow begged and now and a smile formed on AJ's lips. Hmm, Meadow needs his help, and if he helps her then she owns him and favour and that might be good to have with him. A grimace formed on Meadows's face since she knew her twin straight through. AJ will only help her if he gets something back. Twin telepathy probably since it sometimes felt like Meadow knew exactly what her brother was thinking.
"Fine if you help me I owe you one, okay?", she told desperately and AJ wasn't surprised that Meadow had once again read his mind.
AJ walked towards Meadow that was sitting on her bed looking rather exhausted by all the stress the packing must have caused her.

He took out his hand, reaching towards Meadow who glanced down at it. She didn't need to think twice before she took it.
"Deal?" AJ asked while he shocked his sisters hand slightly.
"Yeah sure it's a deal as long you do your magic with the suitcase on mine as well", she replied shaking her brother's hand and then they did the awfully secret handshake that only they knew about.
-
"Are the suitcases ready to go and packed? Have you guys brought everything you need? Meadow have you packed your teddy bear Miss Fluffel and AJ have you packed your stuffed animal Bubble the duck?", Skyler asked her children who were now laying all stretched out on the floor, obviously being tired from everything. To Skyler's defence, it was Meadow and AJ who insisted on packing their own suitcases even if Skyler repeatedly said that she had no problem at doing so.

"Yes mom", the twins replied at the exact same moment and Skyler didn't look suprised. The twins had habits of saying exactly the same things for hours until one of them would fail which ended up with the failing one, to buy something for the other person at the grocery store.

"And it's Bubbles the Duck", AJ claimed smiling.

"You forgot the S and you are lucky that Bubbles is a nice duck", Meadow added grinning. Like saying things in synch they also had a habit of finishing each other's sentences.

"Oh, my deepest apologies for that AJ but are you guys one hundred percent sure that you got everything because Hogwarts is pretty far away so you two can't exactly sweep home and get what you forgot", Skyler said softly nearly having tears in her eyes when she mentioned Hogwarts. The twins wouldn't be home for long and she didn't know if she could handle without them. They had always had each other no matter what had happened in the past.

"But mom, we can drop by whenever we want. We have floo powder which Meadow stole from Annabelle", he told optimistically but Meadow wasn't optimistic at all. Her mom wasn't supposed to know about that.

"Meadow what have I told you about stealing stuff from your older sister", their mom replied trying her very best to sound strict but strict wasn't in her dictionary. Her middles child Annabelle Rosewood lived with her father back in New Orleans with that side of the family. Skyler didn't have much contact with Annabelle but they kept in touch each week just to catch up on things. When Skyler was younger she had a one night stand with someone she had known her whole life and it resulted into a teen pregnancy and the outcome of that was her having a second daughter at nineteen. Her first and oldest child was Jayden which Skyler didn't like talking about their upbringing. She didn't want to be reminded at the worse part of her life where she felt so hopeless. Still she loved Jayden like her kid and she could barely believe that she already was a grandmother. Jayden had found a lovely girlfriend that treated them well and she saw Stormy as a part of the family as well.

"Don't get caught, steal when nobody is watching", Meadow said giggling but her giggles stopped when her mom gave the serious gaze.
"Hehe...I'm just joking and uhm AJ was wrong...I didn't steal it", she continued sighing but AJ couldn't trust his ears.

"But where else did you get it", he asked curious and Meadow shrugged.

"That's a very good question son", Skyler added getting herself a bottle of cherry flavoured soda, one with orange flavour for AJ and one with apple for Meadow.

"I got it from Andjuline for Christmas since she was quite happy when I told her that me and AJ was wizards. Did you know that she was a exchange student at Hogwarts for a year?", Meadow explained brightly. Andjuline was a woman she really wasn't related to but she liked to call her auntie July. Andjuline was infact Annabellle's aunt and she was a quite powerful witch.

"Yeah she did mentioned it once, according to her the school is pretty dang awesome and it seems like your father loved it as well", their mom said gently smiling a soft smile. She didn't talk much about the twins father because it hurt to much to do so. Normally she would mention him sometimes in conversations and she ofcourse replied on questions if Meadow and AJ had any.

"I can't wait and I'm still shocked that we are going to be there today...this evening!", Meadow muttered joyfully and AJ clapped in agreement. He was a little nervous when it came to the sorting ceremony because he knew something that he didn't want to know. He already had a hutch which house he was going to end up in and the same thing did Meadow. She would end in the exact same house that AJ would be in no matter what. Like imagine not having your twin around at all times, that would be a whole catastrophe.

"Well while you mentioned it we should get going, the drive to London will take a while so I would recommend using the toilet before we leave", Skyler told forcing forward a smile. Of course she was happy for Meadow and AJ but she knew she would miss them all the time and she just hoped that they would do okay without her.