Chapter 24 °○Hollow Family Feud○°

After the chaotic detention Meadow went on her with her life like nothing had happened at all. She wanted to avoid thinking about it because if she started sorting her thoughts she wouldn't have the ability to stop thinking.
She returned back to the library but her mind was so far of the surface that she didn't realise that she walked straight into someone. A boy with light blond hair, a crooked nose and pale skin. The same boy she had crashed into one time before and he sure didn't look happy at all.

"Why can't you bloody mudbloods stay in your line?", he snared as he got to his knees. Meadow reached and hand after him but he smacked it away. Mudblood? Nah neither Meadow nor AJ was really Mudbloods, they were more like a double pure blood. Their dad came from a pure-blooded wizard family and their mom came from a pure-blooded werewolf family. Technically they were pure-blood but in a hybrid form.

"Why do you think I'm a mudblood?", Meadow said bravely. She was bored so why not use her charismatic sarcasm to have a little fun.

"Because I have never heard of the name Hale before but", he claimed and stopped at the but which he dragged the ut farther than needed.
"I sure have heard of the name Moonshard, my dad used to tell me how a Slytherin was so wrongly placed into Hufflepuff. Your dad truly belonged amongst Slytherin", he continued excited and Meadow rolled her eyes. It might be right that her dad could fit perfectly in with Slytherins but he was a Hufflepuff from blood to bone.

"Well my mom is American so that's probably why you haven't heard of the name Hale before", she partly lied but it seemed like this boy believed her. Her mom was an American so she didn't lie, did she?
"Anyways are you just going to sit there on the ground or are you going to get up to your feet and introduce yourself like you should do when you met a pretty girl", Meadow told confident and it obviously caught him off guard because his feet stumbled and he fell on his back. He fumbled himself up and he was a little taller than Meadow.

"Draco, Draco Malfoy and you are?", he introduced and Meadow scuffed. Didn't this Draco say her last names for a second ago?

"Full name or the short version?", she asked as she ran a hand through her hair to, later on, flip it to the other side.

"I take full name since most people have two unless you have more and that's cool", he replied and Meadow smiled.

"I am Meadow Starr Celestine Hale Moonshard but you already knew my last name so you didn't need that information since you already had it", she told and a glimmer got seen in his grey eyes.

"That's an interesting name that suits such a beauty ", he said in a flirtatious tone and Meadow straight up snorted before she started to laugh.
Draco dropped the smirk that had been on his lips for a while and he glared at the laughing girl.

"Sorry, buddy but you ain't my type", she explained before she patted him on the shoulder and continued on her walk back to the library. She sensed that Draco was gazing after her and she turn around and stuck her tongue at him. She didn't mean to be mean but she knew that this Draco Malfoy would end up as a somewhat evil person in the future. He was a person that everyone would avoid because his behaviour could be unbearable.
Meh, Meadow herself could be unbearable at times.
-

She found her way back to the library and her friends were discussing something, something that seemed like Tycho. Well, she wasn't surprised because that stunt he pulled, ducking under the table when his sister approached may be a start to tease him if needed.

"So, what are you guys doing?", Meadow asked before she sat down on her previous chair. Hyperion stared at her with a confused look and the same thing did Nyx.

"You are back early, Snape usually has detentions far up to midnight", Rio told blankly. It was like Rio had gotten quite many detentions in the past and the biggest cause for these detentions is them wandering around the hall in the middle of the night.