Chapter 33 Firebird

"You ain't a Slytherin, why the bloody hell are you sitting here for!", the same platinum blonde boy said that Meadow was slowly getting tired of. It was Draco Malfoy that just had to sit across Hyperion. Meadow was tired from sitting around waiting for Rio so she decided to walk to them and stay there for a while before returning to her brother and his friends.

"I'm sitting here because I want to sit here, got a problem with it?", Meadow replied platonic with a slight eye roll. Rio snorted before they giggled under their breath and it was obvious that they were nearly cracking up in laughter.

"Malfoy, take a chill pill. Meadow over there is my best friend so she can sit at this table whenever she wants to and you ain't going to complain about it because if you do I have to remind you Malfoy, that I'm sure is good friends with our house prefect and trust me Esmeralda isn't scared of your lose treats about your father and neither am I", Rio phrased and the heart of Draco started beating like a drum in embarrassment.

"Well...", he began but stopped because he was lost for words.
"I don't see any trouble having you here since you're not a mudblood and you are a friend of Astarlinx so I assume you can stay as long as you would like", he continued after some moments of thinking.

"Yeah I ain't staying long because I'm only fetching Rio", Meadow conveyed grinning and her good friend snorted like a horse.

"Wait, she can call you nicknames but not me?", Draco whined in a puppy tone and Rio smirked.

"Sorry, Draco but only my friends can call me nicknames", Hyperion replied graciously and Meadow laughed so darn much that she almost fell off her seat. Rio stood up and the same thing did Meadow and surprisingly Malfoy as well.

"Wait unt-' he started but got hushed down by the third year.

"Don't finish that sentence because I can gladly get Miss Laurier in a matter of seconds and send your butt in detention", they told grinning spun around at their toe and grabbed Meadow's arm before they walked out from there and towards the library.

"Are you really that good friend with Esme that she will send anybody you want to in detention", Meadow asked curiously because maybe she can take advantage of that possibility.

"Nope absolutely not but Malfoy doesn't know that", they replied laughing and as people say laughter is sure a contagious disease because it spread to Meadow at the speed of light. She looked up at Rio and nearly melted into pieces because she was so lucky to have such a friend like them. Today Rio was rocking a pair of gradient black and purple pants, black being on the top, purple on the bottom and they were blended together on the middle. They had a plain white T-shirt and a black bomber jacket.

"Ay, shall I maybe get the others or you wanna talk?", she asked after the laughter had died down and she stopped in her tracks.

"I would like to show you something but you have to promise to not tell anyone that isn't your twin, Nyx or Tycho. It's very important that what I'm going to show you, stays hidden under the carpet because if somebody knows about it, we can put the whole school's safety in danger. Dumbledore only decided to show me because... I explain later", Rio told and she went wide ears because now she sure was listening.

"You say? Trust me I can keep my promises so you better show me what you are talking about because now I am too curious to shut it off", Meadow said almost as a dog running still, waiting for a ball to get thrown.
"Wait we just walked pasted the corridor to the library", she added alarmed but Rio shrugged.

"At this moment we ain't going to the library, follow me okay", Rio answered and Meadow nodded in response.
-

"So, gargoyle statues is what you wanted to show me? Really cool...", Meadow muttered a little disappointed but a smile popped up on her face when Hyperion shook their head.