Chapter 45 Waffles

"I ought to know what I have done this time, brother but I smell waffles so discussion later", Tycho muttered walking straight pasted his brother and he was close to forgetting his friends but luckily Nyx snorted to get his attention.
"C'mon, River it's waffles, you know I love waffles", he continued staring at Nyx who had a half-smirk but Tycho didn't see that and he walked away to the kitchen and his friends didn't know what to do. Were they going to follow after him but that was kind of hard when an adult person was standing tall in front of them. A man with dirty blonde hair down to his chin and he had pulsing blue eyes.

"Excuse my brother, he's a little crazy about food especially his alter favourites. Anyways may I introduce myself", the man said and he bent down in a bow. "I'm Fabian Leander, the oldest sibling in this house and since my younger brother didn't say it, welcome to our house and feel free to feel like home and the name of Tycho's friends are?", Fabian introduced with a gentle smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Fabian, I'm Acheron Nyx Reaver but my friends just call me Nyx, those two are Meadow Starr Celestine and AJ Blake Neptune Hale Moonshard, they are twins. Tallest is Hyperion Noir Astarlinx and well we have been friends with Tycho from the beginning of the school year", Nyx told and AJ rolled his eyes. He didn't feel that it was a need to say all his names when he got introduced to somebody. Fabian stared at Nyx for a while with a face filled with wonder, didn't his brother call, him River? Tycho normally calls everyone buddy and especially back home.

"Ah, it's fairly wonderful to finally meet you guys. Tycho has written fabulous things about the four of you and I'm thankful for making sure he's fine and all. Sorry, but I may have forgotten which house you guys are in and take a deep breath if some of you are Slytherin. I don't have any problems with it but it's my parents who have some sort of grudge on that house", Fabian claimed cheerily.

"Thank Merlin for that since I'm a Slytherin", Rio added breathily.

"I knew that Esmeralda speaks highly of you and that unusual for them", he replied smiling.

"Oh that's uhm odd", they mumbled under their breath since they had no idea why someone would talk about them.

"Well, I and AJ are Ravenclaws and Meadow is a Gryffindor", Nyx explained and the eyes of Fabian went wide open.

"But you are twins?", he asked and the twins nodded in synch.
"Strange I may say since siblings normally end in the same house or maybe it isn't that uncommon that something like that happens since, you two, Esmeralda and Tycho got split up but we have an instance where a whole family ended up in the same house. All the Weasley's was Gryffindors", Fabian explained and Nyx thought it was a little odd that the name Weasley got brought into the conversation.

"I- We don't know but it happened so that's that but we're cool with it. Nevertheless, Tycho said that you guys have a dog that can't stay here?", AJ said casual and he was trying his best to not step on any toes.

"Yeah that's kind of true but may I explain a little about Bhoot. I'm actually allergic to dogs but I take allergy pills because I wanted my little sister Esme to be happy and that was why I managed to convince my parents to keep Bhoot but since Esme sadly doesn't live here anymore Bhoot can't stay because I'm not sure what may happen if he does", Fabian explained exhausted. He was stuck in the middle of everything and he couldn't understand why his parents couldn't accept Esmeralda. It was way more other stuff they could complain about, such as Fabian being bi and Tycho gay and their drunk addict adoptive brother.

"It sounds to me that you have done your best but if I'm going to say my opinion. I rather think it's good for Esme to live anywhere else than here since it doesn't seem like her parents like her much", Rio told bravery.