Chapter 56 It wasn't easy

"Hey! Starr, Potter, Granger and Weasley. What are you guys up to this time?", Nyx yelled the second he saw his friend and the three other people he didn't know that well. Meadow grinned when she spotted Dyxie running towards them but she didn't get it. How could anyone want to run? It's the worst thing ever if you ask her.

"Friends of yours Meadow?", Hermione asked and that was probably because she didn't know that Meadow was friends Nyx. Hermione wasn't friends with Ron and Harry before Halloween when the troll escaped and apparently it attacked Hermione and Ron and Harry managed to knock it out somehow. Honestly, Meadow kind of felt bad because she easily could have stopped that troll.

"Oh snow white over there is Nyx and he's our friend", Ron said brightly. Nyx had really helped him out sometimes when it came to homework and he had to admit it, that bloke was a blimey genius.

"He looks like snow, I agree with that", Hermione mumbled and a second later Nyx threw an arm around Meadow and then the other one around Ron. Harry just stood there and watched.

"We aren't up to much I mean, Meadow can we tell him?", Harry told staring her dead in the eyes.

"Did you know that Hagrid has hatched a baby dragon and these three are planning on sending him away to Romania or something so the dragon can stay with other dragons? Ron's brother Charlie said that some friends of his will take Norbert. By the way, it's a Norwegian Ridgeback...Stormy is probably pleased", Meadow explained and Nyx got that look he always had when he figured something out.

"That means Tycho's brother Fabian is probably joining", Nyx added enthusiastically but he wasn't totally sure but a colourful parrot flew by and into the owlery and that meant Nyx was right.

"Was that a parrot?", Ron asked pointing in the direction where Shira flew.

"Yup, the Laurier family doesn't have any owls but it has one parrot to deliver mail", Meadow replied brightly.

"Wait a minute", Ron began nearly jumping on his feet. "Laurier as in Fabian Laurier?", he continued and Nyx scratched his head. Didn't he just say both names in less than ten seconds?
He shrugged before he nodded.

"You seem like you know him", he said gazing at Meadow who tried her best to hold in a giggle.

"Yeah, thanks to my brother Charlie. Fabian has been on visit some times and I didn't know he was Tycho's older brother", Ron claimed and Meadow didn't blame him. She didn't know that Tycho had an older brother before half of the term was over.

"Anyways how's Quidditch going", Nyx asked out of the blue and he had wanted to ask Harry about that for a while now but he hadn't found the time to.

"I think it's going great but we are getting crushed by a third-year girl in Hufflepuff. She's a chaser and she keeps scoring goal after goals and our keeper hasn't managed to catch one of her balls", Harry said flatly and Meadow couldn't hold back her snickering who turned into a full laugher with smeared itself onto Nyx who had to clutch his stomach for laughing too much. Harry, Hermione and Ron had no idea what was funny and just gave the two friendly ones odd gazes.

"That's Asher Lee Wellington and trust me she ain't playing for fun. We two are quite good friends with her", Nyx told breathy while Starr was still giggling and she didn't know how to stop it.

"And- and next year quidditch is going to be a lot harder for your team. Rio is joining the Slytherin team next year and AJ as well last time checked.", Meadow added after she had finally regained control over herself. Her brother had bickered on and on about joining the Quidditch team so Meadow agreed that he would.

"Darn it...you guys have lost. Do any of you know how amazing Hyperion has done as a beater...she-" Ron spoke but got abruptly interrupted.

"THEY!", Meadow and Nyx yelled in utter synch and Ron ended up stumbling into Hermione who later on stumbled into Harry.